SO F*&%N ANGRY

MONSTRO

So last nite i finaly made it past round 35 and got all the way to 38 and now i check the leaderboards and it still has me at 35 WTF has this happend to anyone else? and heres the kicker we were a 3 man team and my buddy did get the credit for roound 38 i say again WTF and i dont mod or glitch or any of that crap this just pisses me off

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been extremely frustrating that this problem has been going on for a long time, with no acknowledgment from treyarch. With many other aspects of the game, they seem very responsive, but when it comes to zombies they ignore everyone, responding to nothing. I am extremely fed up with the wall of silence the zombie community has met from treyarch. I don't know what else to say. I am pissed.

It's been extremely frustrating that this problem has been going on for a long time, with no acknowledgment from treyarch. With many other aspects of the game, they seem very responsive, but when it comes to zombies they ignore everyone, responding to nothing. I am extremely fed up with the wall of silence the zombie community has met from treyarch. I don't know what else to say. I am pissed.

I COMPLTELY agree. They are so obsessed with multiplayer that they don't even bother to fix zombies. They don't realize that the leaderboards are messed up, or the Five glitches need MORE fixing. I wish there was a theater mode for zombies, so they could wipe out the cheaters. The thing that sucks is, I've gotten to round 30 on Five with 3 people, but it looks like nothing because of cheaters.

It seems that we're getting screwed over here, because it took three times to register on the leaderboards that I got to round 26 (Yeah, it seems that I always die on round 26 with online. Go figure).

I COMPLTELY agree. They are so obsessed with multiplayer that they don't even bother to fix zombies. They don't realize that the leaderboards are messed up, or the Five glitches need MORE fixing. I wish there was a theater mode for zombies, so they could wipe out the cheaters. The thing that sucks is, I've gotten to round 30 on Five with 3 people, but it looks like nothing because of cheaters.

It seems that we're getting screwed over here, because it took three times to register on the leaderboards that I got to round 26 (Yeah, it seems that I always die on round 26 with online. Go figure).

I think the reason for Treyarch focusing primarily on MP right now is that WAW lost so many gamers to CoD 4 because CoD 4's MP was a lot better. Now they don't want a repeat of that and so are trying to make the MP as amazing an experience as they possibly can so people won't feel the need to go back to MW2 (or, to be more specific, back to being noobtubed by a OMA, Danger Close noobtuber, killed by glitchers, Harrier/Chopper Gunner/Nuked, Commando and Tactical Knife runners). The Theatre Mode obviously helps as well as Treyarch can spot problems and bugs with Black Ops MP.

Though I agree with you that, so far, the zombie community has drawn the short end of the straw. But we know from WAW that Treyarch care about zombies (they patched almost every glitch they could), and, given time, they will start to fix zombies too. Destroy the glitchers. Because I hate those guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I CAN'T AGREE MORE! I'm a primarily solo zombies player, I've gotten to 21 on Nacht, 18 on Verrukt, 35 on SNN, and 34 or DR, 38 on Kino, and 27 on "Five" and none of these counted. It's extremely frustrating seeing as they've also abandoned the story line as far as we know, and how the zombies in this game could be so much better.

I primarily blame it on not announcing zombies until a month before release, and not getting feedback from the community and the glitches, hacks, and exploits are still there.

Treyarch, YOU DUN GOOFED. Nah but really, lets hope Ascension is amazing and for a patch soon.

Ok, a few things.

First, make sure you're playing with a NAT Open host, and that all the players who start the game finish it, by dying, then waiting, then getting taken back to the lobby. Doing this I have never experienced a problem with the leaderboards not counting.

Additionally, there has been a glitch where it doesn't' show to you. Try asking another player what it says for your leaderboard, or play another game and see if it can get bumped. There was a glitch where it was showing past games and not top scores.

As far as top rounds not counting because of cheaters, I don't buy this argument. I don't give any credit to people I think cheat. There is respect for players who clearly know how to play. Just because your not technically at the top doesn't mean that it doesn't earn you the respect.

Last, solo does NOT count. You will never get credit if you play a solo match, or with two players split screen, or over lan.

Also, for the record, the game is 18 plus, so FUCK. :)

I do find it weird that on the leaderboards, my rank for level was roughly 3x higher than it was for score. So it makes me think that there are a TON of people who joined games and stuck around, dying at the beginning of every round and letting fantastic teammates pick up the slack, or people cheat to high levels but don't bother to rack up score.

I don't blame them for not caring so much for the zombie problems atm, the regular multiplayer is many times more important to keep running well for the overall well-being of the game. Once that is fully stable, there will be plenty of time to focus on making the zombies the best it can be. But unless they do, the whole game will suffer, which isn't something I would like to see

I believe the reason for this is that ever since Blops (ya "Blops", so?), went into development, they've been focussing on the MP. This can be shown by how much they touted it and at all the launch events (the one at Battersea Power Station) and the ones in America (I cant remember), they really ONLY showed MP stuff. Not even a hint of zombies so since the focus of everybody was on that, (cos lets face it, CoD is famous for its MP) thats what they have dedicated their time to because more people play MP than zombies.

MP has alot more legs than zombies with the customization options and the map packs (4:1 MP:Zomb Ratio), so they'll dedicate more time to it. I think once First Strike is out, they'll allow some time to work on the leaderboards as they did promise that.

However, Im not trying to stick up for Treyarch or anything but IW/Treyarch and Activi$ion have stepped over the line in terms of game quality on the PS3 and for my fellow PC gamers, so in order to take action, I will never be buying a Call of Duty game again (at least until Bobby Kottick goes into retirement). Same goes for any Activi$ion game.

Saying that I may still buy the First Strike map pack for PS3, but I'll game share it with 4 people and get them to pay 50% of the cost so they get a discount and I make a profit. ;)

they really ONLY showed MP stuff. Not even a hint of zombies so since the focus of everybody was on that, (cos lets face it, CoD is famous for its MP) thats what they have dedicated their time to because more people play MP than zombies.

thats not necessarilly true because every time i get of of mp on team deathmatch it says theres a total of 200,000 people (rough estimate) playing TD right now, and then when i go onlyine to play on Kino Der Toten its about the same number

they really ONLY showed MP stuff. Not even a hint of zombies so since the focus of everybody was on that, (cos lets face it, CoD is famous for its MP) thats what they have dedicated their time to because more people play MP than zombies.

thats not necessarilly true because every time i get of of mp on team deathmatch it says theres a total of 200,000 people (rough estimate) playing TD right now, and then when i go onlyine to play on Kino Der Toten its about the same number

I also wrote in that post, that potentially, it has longer legs than Zombs.

Ok, a few things.

First, make sure you're playing with a NAT Open host, and that all the players who start the game finish it, by dying, then waiting, then getting taken back to the lobby. Doing this I have never experienced a problem with the leaderboards not counting.

Additionally, there has been a glitch where it doesn't' show to you. Try asking another player what it says for your leaderboard, or play another game and see if it can get bumped. There was a glitch where it was showing past games and not top scores.

As far as top rounds not counting because of cheaters, I don't buy this argument. I don't give any credit to people I think cheat. There is respect for players who clearly know how to play. Just because your not technically at the top doesn't mean that it doesn't earn you the respect.

Last, solo does NOT count. You will never get credit if you play a solo match, or with two players split screen, or over lan.

Also, for the record, the game is 18 plus, so FUCK. :)

Players leavin makes no difference. I'm stuck on 32 and been past that at least 6 times and every time it has started with 4 people and ends with 3 and every time I check, I stick at 32 and everyone else updates.. nobody knows why, there's no explanation, some people are just screwed. Nice attempt though

Correct players leaving makes no difference

Didnt think a host could have a moderate NAT as there the one that port maps

Obviously leaving a lobby before the stat has uploaded will make a difference

Havent seen the round demoting for a while which is a good thing

As far as i can work out theres just one chance to upload the stats to the server and if it gets corrupted in any way it wont record the data there can be lots of reasons why the stat doesnt reach the server or get corrupted

WAW was no different it didnt always log your kills to add to the total even in purfect lobby situations