Black Ops Freezing (PS3)

AlphaSnake

Right. I've bitten my tongue for long enough...

Black Ops online multi-player is plagued by connection errors, disconnections and completely freezes my Ps3, 3 time in the last hour. I have to do a hard reset to fix the problem. Its not my new Ps3 slim that the problem here...

I hope treyarch get this fixed as I won't be play much longer if they don't.

Regards Snake. :evil:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PS3 has frozen once. I have disconnected from a game twice. I dont see the big fuss. Also, always 3-4 bars ping. Happy sailing for me. I was starting to believe some people might not have chosen Locale Only, by pressing select in the game lobby. I also think that americans may be suffering the most because of the sheer amount of players playing. On the player map almost all of America is playing Black Ops.

Off topic: 800th post. Wow. Almost more than Carbon here...

Well I've not had freezing issues, but last night was the second time I, at one point in a game of Domination, experienced a horrible framerate drop, which for all I know led to terrible lag; I kept getting killed because of it. I don't know how it happened....I think I hit the PS button in the loading screen just to check for invites (grrr...), then when I left the XMB, I was lagging something God-awful. The funny thing is that my ping bar read 3-4 bars. I wonder if anyone else was having this issue. I went to Theater Mode after the match and saw that the video was running at the same framerate as I was.

Do Xbox 360 players have this issue as well? I imagine that they don't, but I hear plenty of complaints from the Xbox 360 community about this game so I guess I can't be totally sure of everything.

Treyarch, you've got some fixing to do. Come on now. Please? :x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nope, the MP is still a big mess as it was when it came out.

Im done with Black Ops and CoD. Will play zombies and wager matches occasionally, cos come on lets face it, Sticks n Stones and Gun Game is pretty win.... still prone to freezing though. I suggest you come and join me on the Battlefield Snake. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 that is. That game is so much win.