The Dreamland Theory

Epoa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if this has been said yet but referring to the Der Riese trailer maybe talkio threw up because of the perk machines, or the fact that Dempsy is suffering memory loss is because of once again the Perk Machines. But i have another thing to back up the Dreamland Therory as well, for those of you have played Ascention when Nickoli I belive (might be Talkio) Pack-a-Punches a gun he says "Everyday we WAKE UP in a diffrent world, and Dempsy keeps forgetting things" and something else i cant really remember.

This theory is the equivalent of Star Wars Episode 3 if it turns out your in a dream. Complete Faith Stomper. Also This theory can't explain the creepers/gas monsters in kino. My explaination for these monsters is when someone killed with nova 6 is reanimated with element 115. This fits perfectly because (example in the campaign) when someone is killed with nova 6 its almost like their skin deteriates (SP) and their eyes explode out of there head. The gas monster (I DUB THEM CREEPERS) don't have eyes (that I see) and wear almost no clothes. They may also be the result of holocaust victums being killed in nova 6 gas chambers and tested with element 115.

I have great news! ive come up with a reason for this being false. it is impossible for it to be a dream. If it was, than why would there be an existemce of time, NEW radios and NEW guns? For example: when you start der Riese it says Near Breslau, 194(5?i think.), then, in Kino Der Toten you can find a note with the date 1975. So unless they actually prefer a Kar98k than a commando in their drems and have been tested on for 30+ years, its not true. :D:D:D :D

I personally just don't think this is possible. Their is no way this is a dream.

DREAMland doesn't mean its a dream. DREAMLAND was a nickname the government and the CIA and others used as a undercover codename for AREA-51! This has no relation whatsoever to being in a dream. The Nerve agents would not induce a dream rather poison you to death.

Also the people on the Dreamland server are all in or related to MJ-12. Check out some things I talked about a long time ago when BO came out about the guys on the server: http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/dreamland.html

"This server is named after a common nickname for Groom Lake or Area 51. The users on the servers are all Majestic-12 members and the content can be related to the Zombie storyline. The members (or their father) are all highly educated elite status secret MJ-12 Group members that were theorized to be at some point in their life involved with the UFO activity research group, more info HERE

--

The members are also in some way involved with possible relation to projects with Group 935 or are involved in many conspiracies about a secret underground government run operation involving the research and/or "construction" on UFO's. The name of the server "Dreamland" gives more of a clue that the backstory involved here with the users relates to Area 51 and the content connects with the zombies story. The things on this server are a goldmine for the zombie's backstory."

-Dream in the name has no relation whatsoever to being in a dream. The people on this server had things involved in things from the Arms race all the way to experiments on Aether and time travel.

-In essence many of the things we see or hear about in Black Ops, like Die Glocke which may help provide a key as to why Aether not only teleports you at the speed of light, but when combined with a certain element (115 with electric properties Ex. Wunderwaffe, easter egg in Shi No Numa) is also capable of time travel.

-I have a feeling that when Richtofen created the Wunderwaffe the radio we discovered in SNN started the time travel usage and allowed Richtofen to become the inevitable liar he is.

ok sorry that was my fault, also while searching around the internet I ran into some really interesting things and I found some really interesting connections and made a really interesting theory. I will make a new topic on it soon after I do a little more research and confirm that it isn't just internet conspiracy and this really happened, after all this is just a game but Treyarch does look into real-life events. We haven't found out everything about Der Riese, or a certain scientists and the Vril-7 perhaps? More on it soon.

as for the Der Riese server it's either they've hidden it from the scripts or their are no passwords yet I think.

• 4 months later...

to be honest if zombies turns out to all be a dream, i will be majorly ticked off. and by the way. if you look into the new maps richtofen manages to get a golden rod and a stone with 115 in it. A theory with this could be that richtofen knew how to control the zombies but maxis didn't let him try his method. So now he has what he needs and he will eventually take over the zombies