Taking a closer look at the "pentagon" random room.

DDSpitfire

First of I noticed the rocket has an interactive symbol (litttle hand) before you turn on the power, after turning on the power, it dissapears.

The tape machine in the corner says "Cyclone X, Mind Saver"

This paper is on the clipboard next to the projector.

You can clearly see it says 23 Jan '75 on the left side, I know we went forward in time but isnt '75 a bit far? Is it possible that you jump ahead even further in time for a brief moment after teleporting from the pap room?

Here's a closer look on the upper line:

From what Ive been able to figure out it says "We have both listed Triorum and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure of how he achieved this time and place. Do what you must..."

No idea what triorum and Sarin are, maybe I misread but seems like hats what it says. The doctor = Richtoffen?

This is also on the clipboard to the lower left corner.

The piece with the writing can be seen on several places in kino, the piece to the left though seems to have some company logo saying GK, any ideas what that may be?

Thats all for now, there's more documents on the desk, I'll try and get screenshots of those as well later on and update this thread.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the second piece of paper make out a little piece of it

"effects of using 115. the ____ _______, but who can use such weapons without ______. if somone can fill in the blanks that would complete it

effects of using 115. the power is undeniable, but who can use such weapons without themselves turning.

Here are some more pictures in "5" some are from Kino but they are interesting. Also, I'm sure that the Illuminati presence in "5" and Kino indicate a connection. Perhaps Group 935 and Ascension or just Group 935 were used by the illuminati or are the Illuminati in themselves. The United States and the Soviet Union each got their own German Knowledge and used it in different ways.

Project Manhattan could be one of the United States's many uses of this knowledge and Nova 6 may be one of the many uses of the knowledge for the Russians and GK / Ascension. But what if these groups are the same? What if there was a connection within the United States Nazi paperclip scientists or maybe even "implants" similar to Alex Mason to control the United States leaders. Or maybe just control "Dreamland" or MJ-12? Perhaps there is more to the Manhattan project than meets the eye. Below the pictures is a post I made somewhere else pertaining to the possible meaning and use of the Manhattan Down speeled out on the floor of Kino Der Toten and seen on the loading screen. Also there is much more than what all is there, I feel most of it is accurate as most of my research and predictions have come true so far in Black Ops. :mrgreen:

here is the post edited:

the Manhattan Project is the most likely meaning for the reference of Manhattan Down!!! on the loading screen. I've gotten it several times.

Again, the second thing I was running on was that it might be a reference to during the war in Berlin (most likely setting of the theater) were the Nazi's had the Wunderwaffe program going on underground to invent so many new technologies to win the war. Hitler and Kammler had so many things planned, their elite team of scientists, engineers, chemists, etc. were supposed to have such massive power from these new weapons, inlcluding mind control (hence the MK infront of the CIA's Mind Control related studies and programs meaning Mind Kontrole spelled in German, used knowledge from Nazi scientists's) but anyway getting back on track here.

Let's say that in Black Ops the name of the group or one of the alleged groups to have been working on the Wunderwaffe and new technologies was Group 935. Now, there were MANY things they were working on, but from what we know they got the best of the best technologies, listed below as we know so far:

Mind Control

Manchurian candidates (Falls in with Mind Control and DID, or separate personality disorder, both Alex Mason and possibly Richtofen have these conditions and others)

Matter Transport (Teleporters)

Time Travel (I think this was discovered first in Shi No Numa when the DG-2 Wunderwaffe was used with the teleporter, leading to the more stable machine)

Die Glocke "UFO" (The more "stable machine"

Juggernog, sleight of hand, etc. (Used originally for medical purposes?)

Wunderwaffe DG-2 and PaP (advanced weaponry)

NOVA6 and other Chemical dangers

Various other things hinted at that we don't know about

An Atomic/Hydrogen Bomb

Now, about half of these are known to be real in real life or experimented with and the other half were thrown in there by Treyarch.

Notice the Atom Bomb or Hydrogen bomb was one of the things Group 935 was experimenting with. Also, going along the lines of history. The same group that was experimenting with the Hydrogen or Atom bomb was the Elite Nazi Weapons development group that was creating these wonder weapons. There plan was to drop the bomb on Manhattan, currently the largest Financial Empire in the world, Wall Street.

But why would they want to do this? Well... at the time Manhattan or New York in general was really the center for many larger developing technologies. But more importantly the United States Economy. Remember those letters from the other viral about the banks and transfer of power to I.G. Farben and what not? Well they ultimately come down to the other document that talks about Berlin being silent for 60 hours...

The cause... the first Atom/Hydrogen Bomb ever dropped. And it was in Berlin. This theater is in Berlin. Perhaps this is where the Atomic Bomb was being created along with Nova6? Perhaps it was tested somewhere in this vicinity, maybe it was even what caused the destruction seen all around Kino Der Toten? The bomb wasn't big enough to wipe out all of Germany or Berlin, but it's just what they needed to know what was necessary to take out Manhattan. That is the other possibility besides the Manhattan project.

I could type out something as long as my explanation of the possible theory of the one above, but I will sum it up like this. We know that on the Dreamland Server Robert Oppenheimer and Vannevar Van Bush are involved in many things. Bush was a former Nazi scientists who worked on many things. He worked on secret projects (perhaps maybe even the Wunder weapons?) inlcuding the V-2 Rocket which at the time was a devestating new technology. He brought it over to the U.S. and gave them this.

What else did he do? So many things but some interesting things relate to knowledge of Atomic bombs, missiles all of this. And how was he involved with the Manhattan Project? http://www.doug-long.com/bush.htm

A whole page explaining a lot. Notice it talks about Bush's involvement with the German A-Bomb project. One of the secret projects done during WWII to develop an Atom bomb. To keep his involvement short, he was one of the main guys that kept it running and eventually helped end WWII by developing the atomic bombs dropped on Japan to end the war and kill tons of people.

But wasn't the Manhattan Project after the war? No. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... an_Project

Wikipedia is actually pretty accurate here stating that it began in 1939 when Albert Einstein signed a letter to the president asking for funds to run the program.

Robert Oppenheimer is also on the Dreamland Server and is all over the timeline there and practically helped run the Manhattan Project.

But to sum all of this up about the phrase "Manhattan Down" I think that there is more to the story than what really happened with Group 935's wunder Weapons research after the war. I'm thinking that because they are on the Area 51 server's the paperclip scientist's working with Group 935, such as Steiner and others, actually in some way did work with either the Soviet Union and/or the United States.

The meaning of putting down behind Manhattan could refer to Group 935 or maybe even the Soviet Group Ascension taking control of the Manhatan project. For now, we don't know for sure. But as we learn more I'm sure we will know just exactly whether it is the Manhattan Project, Group 935's development of the atom bomb, or maybe even both?

Hows your wife?

-BlackopsTiger

P.S. Some other possible candidates for the "Brainwashing tapes seen in Kino Der Toten and played on the film reel. Peter, the British Commando group associated with ascension, perhaps any of the 4 you play as on "5", we know everyone but Richtofen on Kino and the other maps were subjects. There are probably tons more that were brainwashed by either the Nazi's or the Soviets. We know the Soviet's had the plan to use Mason and Oslwad to kill JFK. That wasn't all they planned to do. We'll know more about that soon...

Since this is the pentagon room,maybe its talking about the pentagon thief when it says doctor? i mean it would not make since for the U.S. to be involving Richtofen or maxis. and if you don't turn on the power he wont come so keep the power off as long as possible to minimize his involvement in your game, because if he takes your weapon and you don't get it back then you stand a better chance of getting killed. Right? i don't firmly believe this theory but i am just suggesting something different.