The "Rocket Room" is seen in the campaign =D

raza416

Today my sister was playing the campaign( yes, im too lazy to play it zombies ftw =D) and i was watching her play. On the level in which you are going to meet JFK in the pentagon, when entering the main office area in which the lady is looking at you, when you first enter and look carefully to your left you will notice that it is the exact same room as the one you transport to in kino

other than the fact that people can be seen mulling around inside

just a little something i noticed and thought i should tell you guys

will try to get up a pic asap

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gO ... directlink

have no idea how to embed LOL but this should do

notice the room on the left

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! nice find!

I'd also like to point out the exact same desk from the rocket room on kino (the one with the picture and folders) is seen off out of one of the windows on Five. I'll maybe get some screen here later.

So, We can almost assume now that Five IS the pentagon, and that the room we teleport into kino is the pentagon, or at at least suggesting the pentagon is involved.

The desk is visible in the screen the OP supplied, under the projection, the small screen and picture frame.

WOW! nice find!

I'd also like to point out the exact same desk from the rocket room on kino (the one with the picture and folders) is seen off out of one of the windows on Five. I'll maybe get some screen here later.

So, We can almost assume now that Five IS the pentagon, and that the room we teleport into kino is the pentagon, or at at least suggesting the pentagon is involved.

The desk is visible in the screen the OP supplied, under the projection, the small screen and picture frame.

We've known "Five" was the Pentagon since day 1. In the video of the meeting for it, McNamara says "The Pentagon has been breached, Sir.". Also, where else would a meeting for the Cuban Missile crisis take place?

Deal with it.... "Five" is now canon.

Not unless there is a projector reel in Kino and last time I checked, there isn't. Five, is not canon, nor will it ever be.

WOW! nice find!

We've known "Five" was the Pentagon since day 1. In the video of the meeting for it, McNamara says "The Pentagon has been breached, Sir.". Also, where else would a meeting for the Cuban Missile crisis take place?

Deal with it.... "Five" is now canon.

Not unless there is a projector reel in Kino and last time I checked, there isn't. Five, is not canon, nor will it ever be.

:facepalm: there is a projector reel in there

its is canon, part of the story, if you dont like it, dont play it

If I had to guess, I'd say Five is not related to the story as far as JFK and the others, but I do think that the teleporters and the pentagon thief apply. I think that the teleporters are a more stable version of the DG-T and are the same ones we see in the comic on NDU. The pentagon thief I do believe is a half zombified Maxis whose been stuck in another dimension of space-time, but now that teleportation is stable, he can now roam out world free... Which is very bad for us.

Oh yeah, and I'm seeing green all across the active posts.

YOU'RE BEING DOMINATED! TAKE THOSE POSITIONS!