Sadly

guerrrero25

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of these kind of threads they waste space and are pointless. If you don't like a gun or even the game for that matter why are you on this site? I love this game it is the best Call Of Duty by far. Great no AMAZING story Nazi zombies and multiplayer which in my eyes cant be any better. Back to this pointless topic the ak74u is not over powered at all i see people using it all the time and i out range them every time. I think you just hate this gun cause you suck with it that's my honest opinion.

I'm tired of these kind of threads they waste space and are pointless. If you don't like a gun or even the game for that matter why are you on this site? I love this game it is the best Call Of Duty by far. Great no AMAZING story Nazi zombies and multiplayer which in my eyes cant be any better. Back to this pointless topic the ak74u is not over powered at all i see people using it all the time and i out range them every time. I think you just hate this gun cause you suck with it that's my honest opinion.

Very well said! The ak74u is nowhere near as powerfull as the mp40 from WaW. I don't think any guns in Black Ops are overpowered and thats my honest opinion

It isn't overpowered at all. It's an AK. It's meant to be that way. Plus the MP5/MP40/UMP were all basiccally the same gun. Slow firing, high powered subs. The 74u just has normal power with a good fire rate. And to be honest, you can't really compare the MP40 to the 74u. The 74u is an INSANE gun on every game it's on.