Second Radio Found On Kino Der Toten!

Angry_Sun

Just minutes after I posted "I don't think there are anymore radios, I've been looking for an hour." I found one!

It's located on the chandelier in the main room (the one with the teleporter).

Great strides, projections have been edited, blah blah. It's the same radio that plays when the pictures of the scientist are playing, I think.

Do you guys see it? Stand on the machine gun turret area, and look at the middle of the fixture hanging down. It's there!

Go me!

Question is: What is the radio doing up there, and why is it the same audio as the projections?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you should read more threads before posting info. which ones do you know about?

Woah woah. If you look, carbonfibah posted his finding of the first radio (which I'm 100% sure if the first thread on this site about it) on Fri Nov 12, 2010 at 6:40 pm. I then posted my finding a little over 2 hours later at 9:14 pm.

So yeah. Owned.

i knew about all 3 on the 12th. please dont say owned, its annoying. also, im trying to help you find the last radio so which ones do you know about?

I only know about the one carbonfibah posted, and this one. It's all I've found. And all that's been posted on this forum to my knowledge.

listen up boi. we know where 2 radios are at already. OK. carbon mentioned the first one was outside, thats 1. two, "Second Radio Found on kino ..." hintz the title ("on chandeleir"). get the picture. now you come along asking which radios do we know about.... do u get what im saying, oHH! and since ur new here, we CAN cut u some slack, but telling people to search before they post, is not ur privelage.

• 1 month later...

i know about this topic, i know there are 3 radios i didnt bother to look at carbons post. please, dont jump to conclusions! and so what if i am new, i allready made friends and i know the dos and donts.

If you have found a third radio how about you tell us where you found it? We don't like arguing, so if you'd just tell us where this supposed radio is, it'd be a great help. Tell us before someone else finds it, and you'll be the one to get the credit for it.