New Trailer Sunday Night (MAYBE zombies)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A reveal trailer wouldn't be a just zombies, so dont get hyped up for zombies jst to have your dreams crushed. I would be surprised if it has any zombies at all. It seems unlikely we will ever get a zombies trailer, since it was rumored that there will be zombies trailer on the 31st, but this trailer also comes out on the 31st. Maybe they will reveal zombies on bonus round.

This is 100% off topic, but it is nice to know people still use the word pl0x...

Back ON topic, I agree with this:

A reveal trailer wouldn't be a just zombies, so dont get hyped up for zombies jst to have your dreams crushed. I would be surprised if it has any zombies at all.

For the most part, reveal trailers are about the whole game, not one aspect. It will mainly focus on the new features and highlight key parts of the campaign, but I predict that's about it

And the fact he said "helluva" and "Are you ready?" tells me something big is gonna happen

Just keep in mind that ZOMBEH** lovers aren't the only ones following him. Tons of Call of Duty fans are following the guy.

ikik but us zombie nerds have gotten near nothing.

We get access to the backroom that most of the customers don't even know exists in the store (for the sake of my analogy). 95% of the people planning to buy Black Ops would have no clue what you were talking about if you said anything about GKNova6. Treyarch will give us the fun lovin'! :shock:

Coincidentally, the rumors point to October 31st for a zombie trailer, the new Bonus Round in gttv comes out in October 31st AND this 'new' reveal trailer everyone talks about comes out on Sunday, October 31st, in Halloween. 1 trailer/confirmation is enough, but why can't we give Treyarch an opportunity to surprise us again, three times in a row?

The new trailer could be a zombies one, mainly because of Halloween. The GTTV bonus round episode will air on Halloween, too, but talk mainly about zombies (i feel it). And GKNOVA6 could update the last time before launch, depicting gameplay, scenes, crawler things and such.

This October 31st, Halloween, has just got another reason to celebrate, well 3 reasons.

:D

i'm not getting my hopes up for bonus round. they haven't revealed anything important, the episodes so far just focus on how treyarch made decisions about the game, then they show clips from PREVIOUS cods.

at the end of episode three, they SAID it would be about what was CUT from the game, not zombies i'm affraid.

There will be a zombies trailer. You can count on that, Jugga Jugga came on to the chat and told us. So yeah...expect one

Who is Jugga Jugga? (Honestly no idea)

Treyarch Dev, he didn't tell us when we would get a trailer but that we would get one, and that it was the "Best zombie trailer ever" and that it would "Keep all of us at CoDz busy"

Stunning Climax