GKNOVA0 IS FAKE : CONFIRMED

carbonfibah

Carbonfibah you believe anything.

Yea Carbon is such a dumbass. Josh Olson just confirmed it fake, but that could mean anything!

Why would you call Carbon a dumbass? You're a dumbass for calling Carbon a dumbass. The Community Manager for Treyarch just confirmed that. He never said GKNova6 was a hoax, because it isn't. If it was, he would say. GKNova0/1/2/WTF-ever is a hoax, obviously.

Reread my post. 1. Sarcasm. 2.Sorry I miss spelled his name.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys show some respect. You guys shouldn't be all like,"OHHH ALL HENRY FOLLOWERS ARE STUPID!!!. WE WHERE RIGHT ALL THIS TIME!!!" Lets just all move on because thats all immature. Plus if it where "real" then they would be doing the same thing as you guys and you guys wouldnt like it.

Maxninja, that really is Josh Olin, do you really think I would post that if it wasn't?

I have a lot of choice words for you, which I refuse to use, however your clear objection to this shows me how blind you really are.

This little gknova0 is not at all popular with the community and to honest doesn't event deserve a tweet from Josh as that would just spark more interest in the hoax and that is not something that needs to happen.

So if you disagree you can get the f*ck out because he has confirmed it fake and anyone who disagrees is clearly a hoax supporter and is on on it, and there is no tolerance for that on this site.