Morse Code findings on the NEW GKNOVA6 Website

ZombieNationZ

I found Morse Code on the updated version of gknova6 wesbite. I found morse code from the Zombie Banging on the WINDOW!!!!!!

If you have visitedhttp://www.gknova6.com recently you wud see a new look to it. enough about that. If you look at the Top Left hand corner, you will see a window with a guy on the other side of the window. the guy goes away for a while and comes back as a zombie(i can tell by his movements.) The ZOMBIE starts banging on the window in Morse code rhythm. WHICH BRINGS ME TO THIS >> INTUH is what i found in the Morse code. INTUH switched around makes up UNIT H. UNIT H was mentioned in the Telexion Theory on WeTheGamerz. UNIT H is part of which makes up the Wunder Waffe. UNIT H are those BLUE ELECTRICITY BOLTS COMING OUT OF THE WUNDER WAFFE. UNIT H CAN BE EXPLAINED ON WIKIPEDIA. The LINK will be at the bottome of this post. Those are my findings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_%28unit%29

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HELPED:

SHOREYO

MrRoflWaffles

Ed_Richtofen

ME

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the bangs that take effort as dashes, the short ones as dots and the pauses as breaks, however i found this hard as the pauses are short sometimes, this made me not able to decipher the whole thing, i persisted thoguh as one of the codes i was sure i got right was 6 in morse code... coincidence, but it might possibly be a real code... I hope someone like carbon can take out the beatsfrom the audio to help us decipher it...

Why not answer the several posters who have asked you how you deciphered the morse. What kind of feedback do you expect when you fail to answer the most basic of questions. :evil:

As far as I can tell you have made an unfounded presumption and refuse to back up your findings.

#HLcrewtrollmuch

#proveotherwise

Now now child, did I in anyway state something that was not the truth?

Several posters have asked you to affirm how you decoded what we cannot, you were asked specific questions that you failed to answer and then demanded feedback, well you got it.

The feed back was, please provide accurate information as to how you reached your conclusion, well apparently you stole it. Not that I care, good ideas should be spread around like horeshit or they dont work, bad ideas on the other hand should be isolated and confined like the EBOLA virus.

Unfortunetly due to your not providing answers when you were asked I did presume you were a troll. Your retort of calling me a fag does show homophobic behaviour and close minded actions which alone makes me question the validity of anything you have to say.

#tryharder.