CHAT

Lime dude

Just recently carbon had to take down the chat on this site because of spamming, rude behavior, name calling, etc. I just want to tell you how boring this site gets without the chat. I know why he took it down and all but come on, this website is like dead right now without the chat. The chat just needs to have worse consiquences like perhaps if you are spamming, name calling, etc, then the person that was doing it will not be able to chat for ever until they confirm to carbon, triix, or someone else that is liable to take charge that they will never do anything to disrespect the chat again.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The forum isn't dead because the chat is down. It's dead because of hoaxes that have warded people off from the forum. People come into the chat and they spam, insult and more and then they are some of the first ones to complain when the privilege is taken away. Not pointing any fingers, just saying. I would like to see the chat back but not until people learn to not spam.

The forum isn't dead because the chat is down. It's dead because of hoaxes that have warded people off from the forum. People come into the chat and they spam, insult and more and then they are some of the first ones to complain when the privilege is taken away. Not pointing any fingers, just saying. I would like to see the chat back but not until people learn to not spam.

Benntheren? im guessing

The Chat simply needs a mod in it, Maybe a mod or Triix or even I could step up to do this, the chat needs a dedicated mod, and, I think that perma-bans from chat could be effective aswell.

However, it all comes down to maturity. You guys have to act right. Treat it like 4th grade, if one kids yells and screams and disrupts the class, everyone misses out on the field trip.

You guys need to be nice in the chat, this is the second time it has been taken down, and it is honestly not a bad thing if the Data the Donators and mostly Carbon pay for gets abused and must be taken down. We cant waste that precious stuff on an abusive, unwelcoming chat.

What can you do to get the chat back? Grow up, first off. you guys needs to report people who act up (Take a screenshot, PM to a MOD, NOT carbon- he is too busy). Also, you can donate, the chat takes up alot of space, and carbon pays for it out of his pocket. It cant last forever, especially as the site member count rises. Donate, Donate, Donate! You get a spiffy userbar and maybe even a T-Shirt! If the funds become too low, they will have to place ads on the site.

Over all, Treat CODZ like your brother/sister. Sure, you may argue from time to time, but inside you'd miss each other if the other was gone. Dont do things to jepordize your siblings

-Nick

And with that Rant, Im out

i understand the screenshot thing, but it could be abused with people shopping it, getting innocent people banned.

if someone were to really do that...they would lose any respect I would have for them in the beginning, that is just completely messed up, and I hope that no one on this site would do something like that.