Reward For Prestiging.

RuskieMoneyMan

Since CoD4 there have been no true rewards for prestiging other then a new level emblem and a new creat a class slot. Treyarch needs to step it up this time around and I may have an idea.

Once Prestiged all emblems are kept. After the first prestige you get challenges that will stay with you forever and never restart. Also ones prestiged all CoDPoints should be multiplied.

Examples:

1st- all earned CoDpoints +10%

2nd- all earned CoDpoints +20%

It keeps going up till at tenth you get 2times more points then normal.

And last but not least reduced contract waiting times. Treyarch said after a failed contract you must wait 24hours you can try again.

For instance.

At 1st prestige its takes 1 hour of

At 2nd its 2 hours of.

At 10nth you get 20 hours off. I think a short 4 hour wait time will be a nice reward for spending days on this game.

Oh and obviosly a new creat a class slot but thats been confirmed already.

Im just tired of getting to 4-5 prestige and having nothing to show for it other than bragging rights.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all off topic: You're my nemesis!

OT: I like the idea of getting more COD points each time you prestige, I'd definitely prestige in order to get more points but based on past COD titles it seems like you will lose your points once you've prestiged in order to buy all the weapons etc again.

I think the contract idea would be more likely than the points but I HOPE your right about the COD points.

OT: I like the idea of getting more COD points each time you prestige, I'd definitely prestige in order to get more points but based on past COD titles it seems like you will lose your points once you've prestiged in order to buy all the weapons etc again.

I think the contract idea would be more likely than the points but I HOPE your right about the COD points.

I hope im right to :D. It just seems like once you have devoted more time things should come more fast paced.

I feel that if i put 8+ days in a game and I'm 7th prestige i should get a gun only prestigers get cause i think that's worth prestigeing and maybe a lot more people will prestige to get that gun.

Giving exlcusive guns to people with more time is a bad idea since CoD's lvling system is more time based then skill. The extra points would help people wrap up their game and finish quicker but extra guns would shun the casual gamers Activions loves o so much. In short its a good idea but Activision cares mainly about $$$. I wonder how hard Treyarch begged for the wager matches or the slight recoil?

I have a nemises? *Turns around, fist pumps* Interesttinnngg.

I feel that if i put 8+ days in a game and I'm 7th prestige i should get a gun only prestigers get cause i think that's worth prestigeing and maybe a lot more people will prestige to get that gun.

Since when does it take 8 days to get to prestige seven? My friend is on prestige seven and he has more then 20 days played.

But anyways, having exclusive guns to prestigers is a bad idea. Just because of the fact that prestiging is a terrible concept. Anybody that does it should be punished for being stupid, rather then being rewarded. :lol:

Since when does it take 8 days to get to prestige seven? My friend is on prestige seven and he has more then 20 days played.

But anyways, having exclusive guns to prestigers is a bad idea. Just because of the fact that prestiging is a terrible concept. Anybody that does it should be punished for being stupid, rather then being rewarded. :lol:

It took me 8 days to get to 7th on mw2 its not really hard but being a beast helped :) and how is prestiging stupid? I have to prestige or i get bored with the game. I applaud anyone who can not prestige and still play the game.

It took me 8 days to get to 7th on mw2 its not really hard but being a beast helped :) and how is prestiging stupid? I have to prestige or i get bored with the game. I applaud anyone who can not prestige and still play the game.

8 days sound about right. I didn't prestige. Why? I sold it back in Febuary.

wow your almost god i have a friend whos halfway through the ninth one and he has almost 20 days worth of play time

the gun idea would suck because it would give more ideas for boosters

the fact is that the higher your prestige the less match bonus you get so we are already being punished and when you reach the last level if you stay there is boring so that why they invented prestige mode because they need to have people engrossed so they can have time for map dack and other dlc

^^^ Your Logic is Sound. . . LOL, Sorry. I had too.

Anyway. . . There are only 5 Prestige Levels, and 50 Ranks per Prestige, this was announced a few days ago, And codPoints are Reset Upon Prestiging, But Vahn is Considering giving some sort of CodPoint Bonus upon Prestinging. Something along the lines of Starting out with more points a believe. There are also Prestige Exclusive Camos, and possibly other unlockables.

^^^ Your Logic is Sound. . . LOL, Sorry. I had too.

Anyway. . . There are only 5 Prestige Levels, and 50 Ranks per Prestige, this was announced a few days ago, And codPoints are Reset Upon Prestiging, But Vahn is Considering giving some sort of CodPoint Bonus upon Prestinging. Something along the lines of Starting out with more points a believe. There are also Prestige Exclusive Camos, and possibly other unlockables.

I hate boosters. This game is suffering thanks to the people who feel they should have the same stuff as someone who has played twice as much as them and boost and ruin peoples fun....

^^^ Agreed. Boosters and other cheaters are people who refuse to put effort into something, I hope they have fun not succeeding at anything in life.

Anyway, On His Tweetergram, Vahn just contradicted what I thought had been Confirmed.

RT @sselemanrm: @DavidVonderhaar Is it really confirmed that there will only be 5 prestige levels? Not even remotely true.

about 6 hours ago via Digsby

Who knows.

^^^ Agreed. Boosters and other cheaters are people who refuse to put effort into something, I hope they have fun not succeeding at anything in life.

Anyway, On His Tweetergram, Vahn just contradicted what I thought had been Confirmed.

RT @sselemanrm: @DavidVonderhaar Is it really confirmed that there will only be 5 prestige levels? Not even remotely true.

about 6 hours ago via Digsby

Who knows.

and the next tweet down says this:

I am prestige 38. about 7 hours ago via web

o_O