New Josh Olin Tweet

joecapps1127

Bing / Google / ads for a #CODBlackOps BETA are not official ads. As always, if I don't say it, it's not official!

After I read this I thought, it might mean that it is not official, but that does not mean it is not true! When he ended rumors about the leaked menu screenshot he said the word "fake", so I was thinking if this was fake he would have mentioned something about it not being true. He, however, only said it is not official!

Either way we will find out in a couple of days...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why would the site link you to the official Black Ops site? Surely if it was an unofficial scam, they would redirect you to a fake website?

I think we will be getting something soon!

i agree! surely its the search engines fault they released the ads early, i mean if it was fake and then directed you to callofduty.com, the maker of this "fake" ad wouldnt get any hits on his website so he would only lose money from it. and most likely a lot of money.