Veteran

Darknova XP

World at Wars Veteran mode was little more than increased damage, idiotic friendly AI, and a hell of a lot of spammed grenades. You didn't stand a chance if you stood up all the way. Enemies would run straight through the friendly line just to perform a one hit melee attack upon you. And a volley of grenades would constantly land surrounding you, with no place to run. I

I still haven't completed blowtorch and corkscrew due to these factors. Specifically the banzai chargers that run past Roebuck, Polonsky, and everyone else just to get to me. Do you think Treyarch has improved this but not to the point of making it MW2 like. MW2's veteran was too easy to me.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i completed Blowtorch and Corkscrew really easily for some reason. the only ones i havent completed are the bloody heart of the reich and the last level (forgot what its called). on the heart of the reich, when i got up in front of the reichstag, nades came from everywhere

The most i believe i have ever had around me was 6. hopefully in between WaW's veteran and MW2's veteran

i completed Blowtorch and Corkscrew really easily for some reason. the only ones i havent completed are the bloody heart of the reich and the last level (forgot what its called). on the heart of the reich, when i got up in front of the reichstag, nades came from everywhere

The most i believe i have ever had around me was 6. hopefully in between WaW's veteran and MW2's veteran

The last level is called downfall

World at War's Veteran mode was Tough, but As would Rather have Black Ops' Veteran be more like World at War's than modern warfare 2's. I think I died about 10 times playing modern warfare 2 on veteran, it was barely a challenge.

I wouldn't encourage the grenades again, but at lease keep it a little challenging.

I think that either cod2 or 4 was the hardest to complete on veteran. the closer to the end of the game I got, the madder I became. Waw was tough, mw2 a little challenging, but those other 2... lol. Because treyarch has a lot more people devoted to developing this game, not only do I hope that the SP game is more challenging that mw2, but I also hope it is much longer.