3 Wunderwaffes

SoG Sean

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, it just happened after I had done the three gun glitch with the perks, where you hit the box, grab the perk and grab the gun while still drinking the perk. I think the game thought I hadn't gotten the gun because I pulled the gun literally right at the last second, so it just kept giving it out to people. It's happened before, I did the weapon glitch and I hit the box and got the wunderwaffe when I already had the wunerwaffe, but when I picked it up it took away my other guns so I went from like 5 to 1. Or something -_- it's hard to explain.

It has happened to me before. I was playing a 4 person game where everybody had a Wunderwaffe and nobody had done the 3-gun glitch.

YES! @SoG Sean that has happened to me before also.

The game must have major glitched because eventually I had a Wunderwaffe and when I randomized I got another Wunderwaffe. I took it as my other gun and I only had 1 weapon! I had to do the 3-gun glitch (or in this case the 2-gun glitch) just to get my other gun back.

If it had anything to do with it, it happened to my friends and I on Shi No Numa also. It was pretty epic. Good times on SNN!

It has happened to me before. I was playing a 4 person game where everybody had a Wunderwaffe and nobody had done the 3-gun glitch.

YES! @SoG Sean that has happened to me before also.

The game must have major glitched because eventually I had a Wunderwaffe and when I randomized I got another Wunderwaffe. I took it as my other gun and I only had 1 weapon! I had to do the 3-gun glitch (or in this case the 2-gun glitch) just to get my other gun back.

If it had anything to do with it, it happened to my friends and I on Shi No Numa also. It was pretty epic. Good times on SNN!

Glad I'm not alone! Definitely good times. I think Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt are without doubt the ones with most challenge though. Der Riese is without doubt the EASIEST zombie map out of all, I can get to wave 19 by myself before even opening the Pack a Punch. My highest is 42 by myself.

My highest is 42 by myself.

ah...grrr my goal was to have the highest solo lvl on this site....yet here you are...equaling mine. (I got to 42 also) lol

Well my highest on Der Riese was 42.

My highest on Shi No Numa was 112.

No glitches or mods or hacks, just the three gun glitch.

:/ But the stupid game didn't count it, I spent five hours getting up to wave 112 and when the game ended it said there was an hour, I went to the leaderboards and it didn't show it.

lol i was playing split screen Nacht Der Untoten my friend spawned already downed i was like wtf? i revived him and he had no gun....lol not even a knife. so he bought Kar we went to the mystery box( obvioiusly in a different round) he got a M1 Garand and His KAr just dissapeared so he only had one gun not even a Colt

lol i was playing split screen Nacht Der Untoten my friend spawned already downed i was like wtf? i revived him and he had no gun....lol not even a knife. so he bought Kar we went to the mystery box( obvioiusly in a different round) he got a M1 Garand and His KAr just dissapeared so he only had one gun not even a Colt

That's very interesting.

Glad I'm not alone! Definitely good times. I think Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt are without doubt the ones with most challenge though. Der Riese is without doubt the EASIEST zombie map out of all, I can get to wave 19 by myself before even opening the Pack a Punch. My highest is 42 by myself.

well der riese seams so hard for me on solo. There are to many zombies in the later rounds making them take forever. I think SNN is the easiest on solo. my high is 234 :)

My highest is 42 by myself.

ah...grrr my goal was to have the highest solo lvl on this site....yet here you are...equaling mine. (I got to 42 also) lol

:/ But the stupid game didn't count it, I spent five hours getting up to wave 112 and when the game ended it said there was an hour, I went to the leaderboards and it didn't show it.

dangit...mines 103, mine shows up though :P lol

dangit...mines 103, mine shows up though :P lol

my highest has only been 9 (solo - SNN) :( oh well.

once my friend opened the random weapon box in NDU and went to buy the thompson while it was spinning, when he came back it was the thompson, so he grabbed it and then he was stuck with one gun the whole match

That freaking happened to me! I was so pissed off.