Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition Pricing

m12

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44.99 for standard edition, with a 20.00 raise for a steel book and 4 maps is pretty hefty. Last year I managed to pick up MW2 standard for 27.00 at my local supermarket (Sainsburys) on release day. I would be surprised if they had the same deal on BO but think I might just wait a while before preordering, at least until more game info is released.

Just to be more specific its only the 20.00 hike that I think is too much, I would liked to have seen more in terms of artwork or a behind the scenes DVD included with the premium editions to fatten them up. Kinda egg medals do not do it for me + the fact I find the SOG logo fugly.

So many games this month!

dead rising 2- september 28

MOH- october 12

Fallout- October 19

Fable- october 26

and black ops for the grand finale

WOOO dead rising 2 looks sick.. but im going to wait till it comes out to buy it.. i have left for dead 2 and dont think its very fun at all :(. Dead rising 2 looks a lot better.. but not better then nazi zombies.