nultiplayer public release date

BRA1NL3S5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he didnt say anything specific about who you have to pre order it with, His GT is DJVahn he is in the mp trailer but i am begginig to think he hasnt got any codes because of this tweet by josh ollin

"No BETA has been announced. Anyone claiming to have #CODBlackOps Beta keys is a scam. There's no way to play yet (unfortunately), I swear. about 11 hours ago"

so there is the real answer i have asked him if DJVahn is legit and if he has got beta codes but he hasnt replied yet so i will keep you guys posted kl

well for cod waw if you signed up on the site you were givin a beta key. much like MOH(the new one) all you have to do is register with the site. easy as that. thats all i did. im sure if there is a beta and i hope there is, they will release it to those who have registerd on the site