Any =one have create-a-class 2.0 info?

BRA1NL3S5

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows much at all about the new create-a-class yet. I have just seen videos of JD saying that they have added to much stuff to the new create-a-class that they could call it create-a-class 5.0 rather then 2.0.

I can't remember which interview it was that i saw this because i have seen so many interviews about COD black ops. Sorry.

New maps do add to the longevity of the game, But what would REALLY get people to want to keep playing it would be to periodically add new weapons. They could easily do this as either DLC, or a Mandatory FREE Update. I don't understand why it hasn't happened to any game yet.

This would only add to Treyarch's Awesomeness. So here's to hoping for More Guns!

If Treyarch did add weapons in DLC or especially as an Update then Treyarch would be the winner of many awards and have lots of money well so will Activision that kind of upsets me but still Treyarch would be so rich they would be loaded.