CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION CONFIRMED!

zBoyGamer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I almost forgot to say, a while back I saw a video on Create-A-Class 2.0 and it showed all the guns and perks, everything. I think it was a test or demo or something. Anyways I went back the next day to see the video again but it was removed for copyright infringement. From what I remember there was a Character customization tab. Now if only I can find that video! I'll search for it best I can and post here if I do. Although it could have been a fake.

This is off topic, but I have to rant.

The Swarovski Scope isn't an Attachment. Its the Factory Optic for The Steyr AUG!

Sorry, the ignorance of people annoys me. They see a picture of this optic and they freak. Yet when there is a picture of another form of Telescopic sight, the picture of woods, nothing is said. I don't understand.

Anyway. Wikipedia doesn't always have false information, but I wouldn't use it as a source of confirmed anything. Although I do Like A lot of things Im reading on the page.

Character has been confirmed for a while now. Ever since the OXM reveal. There is no video showing every perk and every gun. Not everyone can edit that page, you have to have an account. The Wikia community is very anal about edits, everything is checked by established members.

@Zeighail Well, in multiplayer there is no way the Aug will just automatically come with that scope. Every other gun has iron sights so the Aug would too. Im not sure, but mw2's Aug iron sights are probably just the guns backup sights. So blackops will probably just be the same thing.

mw2's Aug iron sights are probably just the guns backup sights. So blackops will probably just be the same thing.

MW2 has the AUG HBAR which is a completely different weapon... well not completely different, but it's a "heavier" model of the AUG. Also, it does not come stock with a welded-on scope like the Steyr AUG does.

It's a very high possibility that the Steyr AUG in Black Ops won't have iron sights, but its scope won't be interchangeable.

Im telling you, the back up iron sights will be the ones used by default in multiplayer. The campaign is probably a different story.

I agree. Maybe they will include it as an unlockable attachment in Multiplayer though. And actually call it what it is, instead of being lazy and just Calling it a Red Dot or ACOG.

Speaking of guns, i watched a dope History channel movie on the M16, it was used in vietnam, mainly the AR-15 version though, but the three burst M-16A2 was introduced in like 67 i think? The A1 kept jamming, and over heating.

sorry to go off topic [brains]

The AR15 wasn't used in the war, the ar15 is just the civilian version of the m16.

Im not sure if the it was the m16a1 that was jamming, it might have just been the original m16. I think i saw that show before. I remember them saying that the m16 was labeled as a "Self cleaning rifle" So soldiers just never cleaned it or anything. That led to jamming. So the next version fixed some of the jamming and the overheating. I also remember that they made it 3 round burst because many soldiers just sprayed with the original version.