MW2 6 map packs?

OK So if u have an xbox360 u must have watched the sent you a message vid that had info on the mw2 map packs an if im right i think that they said there will be a total of 6 map packs all together plz correct me if im wrong(probably am)

EDIT: And what do you think of my user pic?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o

i dnt think activision are that greedy, possible two more but since of the activision vs IW case, ill still think there wont be any more.

"and your pic is great but i trump your charzard with my blastious!!!! :lol:"

pic changed again i see, its nice

Oh god. 6 map packs of awfullness. The thought makes me sick. I think I might puke. How come MW2 gets 6 map packs of disgusting noobs while WaW gets 3 awesome map packs? I don't think this is real, because if it was, someone would die.

Agreed.

But don't get your hopes up too much about not having to pay to play. It sounds pretty much inevitable to me. They've already done it for Tiger Woods 2011 I think, and its only a one time $10 charge. Its still extremely homosexual though, and I guess only time will tell.

Oh god. 6 map packs of awfullness. The thought makes me sick. I think I might puke. How come MW2 gets 6 map packs of disgusting noobs while WaW gets 3 awesome map packs? I don't think this is real, because if it was, someone would die.

Agreed.

But don't get your hopes up too much about not having to pay to play. It sounds pretty much inevitable to me. They've already done it for Tiger Woods 2011 I think, and its only a one time $10 charge. Its still extremely homosexual though, and I guess only time will tell.

LOL thank god him self im on ps3 :) ha