PPSH-41 Confirmed (on DS)

play2often

NOTE: i origionally saw this on the official black ops forums, i take no credit in finding it.

during a q and a session with the studio developing the DS version of black ops, one of the screenshots provided clearly shows a ppsh. it's not the ds version of waw, b/c the player is shooting at north vietnamese troops.

this is NOT confirmation that it will be on consoles as well, as ds versions of cod often have different guns, but there's hope at least. :)

http://ds.ign.com/articles/110/1108711p1.html

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post this earlier when i saw it :evil:

But anyways on the screen cap with the ppsh it looks like there is a button with either a MP40 or Grease Gun (Looks more like the MP40) in the lower right corner. Thats probably the button you press to switch to your secondary. So thats another kinda confirmed weapon.

So, We have The PPSH-41 and the PPS-43. Both Developed and used during World War 2.

If these two Russian Submachine Guns could be in the Console Version of Black Ops, then there's more of a Chance that the Thompson could be as well.

Obviously this is only the DS Version, but this gives me hope for the Thompson.

The PPS-43 was created to replace the expensive(all things considered) PPSH-41.

The M3 was Created to Replace the Expensive Thompson. . .

In the second set of pictures down the page, in the one on the right, there is a silenced pistol in the inventory. I can't tell what it is. What pistol has a profile like that?A 'hump' above the grip.

I was just about to post about this, i cant tell there has to be hundreds of pistols that look just like that, very generic. The weird thing about it is how the barrel of the pistol seems to get smaller as it goes on. I think thats just because they messed up the icon for it.

In the second set of pictures down the page, in the one on the right, there is a silenced pistol in the inventory. I can't tell what it is. What pistol has a profile like that?A 'hump' above the grip.

I was just about to post about this, i cant tell there has to be hundreds of pistols that look just like that, very generic. The weird thing about it is how the barrel of the pistol seems to get smaller as it goes on. I think thats just because they messed up the icon for it.

looks almost like a luger, b/c of the sloped grip, and the raised area at the back.