Interesting find.. zombies in blac ops?

Strwrsbob

Found this on the HQ

Ok, so i dont know if this means anything, but, in an interview with Josh Olin and Hank Keirsey, they talk about the norm, not really any new information. But, listen to the background music from around 30 seconds to 1 minute 20. sounds like a zombie theme no? well, at about the 43rd second, watch Hank Keirsey, he looks away, points to his ear, then points at the camera, as if telling the veiwers to listen to the music in the background. sorry, if this is a repeat. sorry if it is irrelivent. sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvK6Yb5 ... re=related

uAvK6Yb5QC0

Seems to me like a the music simply was too loud, he points to his ear signiling sound, then to the camera signiling that they are doing an interview

What do YOU guys think?

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... 4a924b8b65]Source

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks as if he looks straight at the camera, or pretty close, that is a very nice find for the person that found it, and thank you for bringing it here, because I don't check the HQ ever, I think that it means zombies, but you know, we REALLY want it to be in there, it could be wishful thinking. :D

How about YOU think, not EVERY thing Treyarch releases, will involve ZOMBIES. Chances are it's the main menu theme. Notice the fact the volume lowers after the guy points to his ear and the camera while looking off camera? Oh - gee, why could that be? Maybe cause he was telling him they had an interview and needed the volume down so viewers could hear Josh, he pointed instead of talking cause he didn't want to interrupt. Not that hard to understand.

How about YOU think, not EVERY thing Treyarch releases, will involve ZOMBIES. Chances are it's the main menu theme. Notice the fact the volume lowers after the guy points to his ear and the camera while looking off camera? Oh - gee, why could that be? Maybe cause he was telling him they had an interview and needed the volume down so viewers could hear Josh, he pointed instead of talking cause he didn't want to interrupt. Not that hard to understand.

Calm your self i could care less what you think cause of the group935 thing. And i know he told the guy to turn down the music maybe he did it cause it was the zombie theme and he didn't want people to hear it.

Cry some more, kid.

Hank, the guy telling him to turn it down doesn't even work for Treyarch, he's just there to give advice and help Treyarch with making Black Ops due to his military career, so why would he care if the viewers heard the nazi zombie theme song? If it WAS, JOSH would have told the guy to turn it down.

So, shut up, cause you're coming off as stupid. :lol:

Again, guys... not everything Treyarch releases will involve zombies, I'm not sure why that hasn't really sunk in but why don't you just wait till Treyarch releases the information on the co-op and stop making these crazy accusations and assumptions. It's really ridiculous.

Cry some more, kid.

Hank, the guy telling him to turn it down doesn't even work for Treyarch, he's just there to give advice and help Treyarch with making Black Ops due to his military career, so why would he care if the viewers heard the nazi zombie theme song? If it WAS, JOSH would have told the guy to turn it down.

So, shut up, cause you're coming off as stupid. :lol:

Again, guys... not everything Treyarch releases will involve zombies, I'm not sure why that hasn't really sunk in but why don't you just wait till Treyarch releases the information on the co-op and stop making these crazy accusations and assumptions. It's really ridiculous.

Hey now, calm down. What else are we supposed to do on callofdutyZOMBIES.com except speculate on upcoming zombies? If you don't like it, don't come here anymore. And if you don't have anything productive to say, don't post. That said, it sounded to me like some kind of main menu music.

In my opinion it sounded similar to some form of zombie type music remixed a bit. But I agree with people who said he pointed to his ear and then camera because he was telling the people behind the camera that the music was too loud.

I too am with the people that want zombies to return. But arguing over a video will not help matters and will get the thread closed. People are entitled to their opinion.

So lets get along and have fun - AGREE TO DISAGREE someone said who took the words out of my mouth