Chat Color

Phantom

Since I have been getting a lot of questions about the color's in the Chat, I'll make a topic I can reference to every time I'm asked so I don't have to explain every time, the name color is determined by the group you are in. If you think you belong in a certain group, then post here,

Admin color

Moderator color

Veteran color

ZOMBshes color

WWK Research color

UK Zombies color

PS3 Ambassador color

The font color is changed by clicking in the bottom-right then checking "Persist Font Color" then you need to click the button on bottom that says "Font Color" choose your font color, then type, have fun!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the Mods are on Xbox, so, the needs for an xbox ambassador is just not there.

Lol, you're thinking of the wrong kind of Xbox Ambassador. The Xbox Ambassadors that he is talking about are not similar to the PS3 Ambassadors that we have on the site. the Xbox Ambassadors are a group of volunteers who signed up officially through Microsoft and Xbox Live to help the community. They do stuff similar to how a real life Ambassador would do things, such as help new people and get them on their feet, except that we help with new users on Xbox Live.

We have several Xbox Ambassadors on the site, including Carbon, Minus, and myself.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/amb ... efault.htm

What are WWK researchs by the way?

I've been wondering for so long now! :shock:

WWK Researchers are people who have done some research for the site and have written an article about their findings. The WWK stands for "What We Know". Some of the things they have contributed to include the things that can be found on the front page of our site, such as the Der Riese and Black Ops tabs in the Menu.