Do you still play?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss my zombie-fests, i used to hav a whale of a time, wasnt a huge fan of verrukt but i didnt play it tht much.

pretty much started the fest on Shi No Numa and tht was wat got me hooked. guna invest in a copy of WaW in a week or so, so the zombies better beware :lol:

Wud love to hook up wiv some of you guys frm the forums but cnt till i invest in the game and map-packs :(

Maybe it's a flaw in europe but I have real issues with WAW squad and friends system. MW2, You can invite people to your squad in mid game, unless I am mistaken?!?!

Honestly I don't actually hate modern warfare 2. I just wish it was a good game, seriously. But its just. . . Not. Its not a good game. It has a few good things going for it, but not enough. I really hope Treyarch can get out of the Giant Mainstreamed Hole that infinity ward dug for Call of Duty.

The last time I played modern warfare 2, you could not invite people to your squad mid game, which means if you had a friend join your session in progress and you wanted them to be on your team for the next game you have back out and re-invite that person to your squad.

In World at War you can have a friend join your session in progress and they can join your squad during the game so you're certain you will both be on the same team for the next game. You don't have to back out and start over.

I see, so your not talking about modern warfare's built in lag. Literally, the game makes everyone lag a little to try and diminish what little host advantage there was. Honestly I did not think of Zombie lag. It does require a pretty stable connection. I used to lag every once in a while. But I haven't for a very long time.

I apologize for the off topic-ness. . .

I do play World at War about every night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My boy has my Waw disc, he loves playing it. Unfortunately it is hacked to death and getting a lobby without hackers is difficult. My boy went into the lobby not even prestiged and came out prestige 10 - such a shame.

That is truly sad. :( Yeah, it really sucks that you can't even enjoy playing a game online.