What killstreaks are you using?

I change mine up all the time, but there's a genereal trend I stick to in certain game-modes:

S&D - Low end kill streaks and ones you don't have to hang around for so: UAV, C-UAV and Predator.

Demolition - Easiest game-mode for nuke so: Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke.

FFA - No killstreaks, they waste time and are too loud to play ninja effectively.

That's the basic set-up, occasionally I'll use classes to max out my highest killstreak so I use: Harriers, Pave Low and Chopper Gunner.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UAV - Definitely the most powerful killstreak in the game. If I know where everybody is spawning and where they're headed to, I can easily get 10 or 15 kills as a direct result.

Counter UAV - If your not showing up as a little blip on a detailed map, it makes it a lot harder for the enemy get to you. This is going to result in more kills than a pavelow.

These two help everybody on your team. I usually play domination, so if everybody on my team dies one less time and gets one more kill, that can easily be the difference between taking bravo or NOT taking bravo which in turn can mean the difference between getting spawn trapped or spawn trapping the other team.

Emergency Airdrop - I used to really like this because it helped everybody on the team out, but lately I've noticed when I put one down, MY ENTIRE TEAM STOPS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND RUNS TO THE DROP! WTF LOL!? So I'm thinking of switching to chopper gunner. Plus, I like to keep a lot of constant pressure on the other team and airdop bullshit just seems to break my momentum.

• 2 weeks later...

FFA - No killstreaks, they waste time and are too loud to play ninja effectively.

Not if you use the right headset. Turtle Beach works wonders.

Turtle Beach Works wonders. . . In World at War.

In modern warfare 1 and 2 You could have the best headset ever made and everything would still sound the same, Its all just. . . noise. The sound in modern warfare sucks.

Not if you use the right headset. Turtle Beach works wonders.

Turtle Beach Works wonders. . . In World at War. You could have the best headset ever made and everything would still sound the same, Its all just. . . noise. The sound in modern warfare 2 sucks.

Zieghail, I challenge you to name 1 think you like about modern warfare 2, cause you sure seem to hate everything about the game from what i've seen.

Predator, Harrior, AC-130- I seldom get a high enough killstreak, but once you get the predator, you're guaranteed a harrior. The harrior can strrick an enemy position and give you a quick kill, then use its chain gun to pick off lone infanty. After the harrior strike, an AC-130 is pretty much yours. Why do I us an AC-130? Because dammit, it's my highest killstreak, I can't get a higher one, and if I want to rain death on the enemy, I'll do it from the comfort of an AC-130! Way too much fun to not pick over a chopper gunner. Good for deathmatches. :D

CP, Airstrike, EA- The easyness of earning a CP prevents you from going made from not getting a killstreak. After two more kills you have an airstrike to kill two more enemies and clear an area for your new Emeregncy Airdrop. Good for objective games, and when you need challanges. :)

I hope there will be a killstreak reward like "Reinforcement" some day.

Like dogs in WaW, but AI controlled group of soldiers dropped by parachute enter the map and fight on your side. Not overpowered like dogs but with a good weapon range. And not for a limited. They have to be killed (of course, no respawn for them ).

Zieghail, I challenge you to name 1 think you like about modern warfare 2, cause you sure seem to hate everything about the game from what i've seen.

I accept. . . :? . . . :) . err. Well, no. Umm. . . I GOT IT!

For Serious though:

I like the concept, the Idea, of multiple weapon attachments. It was a lot of fun to use the Super V with an ACOG and a Silencer, BUT(This parts for you) it still needs a LOT of work.

Treyarch will improve upon it or leave it out completely. Then all the fanboys will come running and screaming "Treyarch copied our precious infinity ward, and because they made something BETTER, they suck" --- Fanboy logic.

Also, you should note, that I do not hate modern warfare 2. These are simply factual things, (and there are a lot of them) that are wrong and broken with modern warfare 2.

I accept. . . :? . . . :) . err. Well, no. Umm. . . I GOT IT!

For Serious though:

I like the concept, the Idea, of multiple weapon attachments. It was a lot of fun to use the Super V with an ACOG and a Silencer, BUT(This parts for you) it still needs a LOT of work.

Treyarch will improve upon it or leave it out completely. Then all the fanboys will come running and screaming "Treyarch copied our precious infinity ward, and because they made something BETTER, they suck" --- Fanboy logic.

Also, you should note, that I do not hate modern warfare 2. These are simply factual things, (and there are a lot of them) that are wrong and broken with modern warfare 2.

I LOVE the idea of weapon attachments as different types of ammo. Incindeary ammo, explosive rounds, FMJ, the list goes on! It. Will. Be. Epic.

• 3 weeks later...