Wiel

Peter Mccain

Wiel    0

We saw Peter in the trailer, but is no where to be seen in the actual game. If I am wrong i'm sorry but why do you think he hasn't made an appearance in revelations yet?

anonymous    327

No you're right: He was there in the trailer. He also was there in the Gorod Krovi intro and in a Zetsubou No Shima cipher. Why and what he does here is yet unknown, but Im sure we'll find out

Awards

RadZakpak    85
On 9/18/2016 at 0:02 PM, anonymous said:

No you're right: He was there in the trailer. He also was there in the Gorod Krovi intro and in a Zetsubou No Shima cipher. Why and what he does here is yet unknown, but Im sure we'll find out

Not to mention the radio transmission to Peter all the way from Shi No Numa appearing again, with a completely new narrator. Why they would go through the effort of doing this for the exact same transmission leads me to believe Peter has some more significance than we believe at the moment. Either that or the Treyarch team is just wasting their and our time with all these leads.

Perhaps he may be a small part of an easter egg continuation if it exists, I mean they brought Sophia back again, so I don't see why not. Whether that easter egg is in the game currently or to be added later is up for debate.

There's also the possibility that the Peter model is actually meant to represent an average Marine, perhaps one from Verruckt or Nacht, and the model is just reused. Problem is we haven't even seen anything like that either, besides the radio transmission from Smokey and John Banana.

Mysterious indeed.

• Like 1