New Xbox/PC Zetsubou No Shima Trailer

IF YOU'RE AVOIDING SPOILERS, DO NOT WATCH THIS. IT PRACTICALLY SPOILS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MAP.

So this is a very interesting trailer. It's unique in the fact that it is using the whole song instead of an edited shorter version. The only other time that was done was for Mob of the Dead, but Where Are We Going was specifically made for a trailer, which is why it is so short.

It kind of annoys me the reuse of animations, but we got some unique stuff though. Richtofen burning the dragon room pretty much confirms it is important and that dragons will feature in the next map. The different colours of the KT-4 (I'm not sure if that was for practical effect or if there is indeed more upgrades for it). More Takeo 1.0 exposition (him holding the Summoning Key and being taken to the spider, leaning on not considering that canon and just added effect for the trailer).

What are your thoughts on it?

Pretty unique... music. I muted it within one minute or so. Not my cup of tea. 
The cinematics are looking good, but we already knew they did. 

I wonder how old this is. It could explain different colors for the kt-4 and such. 

The thing I'm wondering at the moment is this:

How would people be so sure that dragons are confirmed to make their return? 

Didn't we just deal with them last map? 

If it's based on youtube speculation, we know they seem to be wrong 99% of the time. 

This better be and only be a Music Video. The contents shown in this trailer is too wild to be considered canon, i think.

I think Treyarch did pretty well on the one for Der Eisendrache. This one... it gives me the feeling that they are making it just because they want to. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Koslans said:

The thing I'm wondering at the moment is this:

How would people be so sure that dragons are confirmed to make their return? 

Didn't we just deal with them last map? 

It isn't confirmed, more like just very likely. The ciphers suggest the dragons were manufactured to be used against Russia. Considering we know the next map is Stalingrad, that the dragons have hatched and escaped from their eggs, that the Ascension Group will make a return, and that another cipher shows Gersch returning home to a city on fire by a river, it just suggest dragons are involved in someway.

I did think the dragons were a one and done thing with Der Eisendrache, but with that room in Zetsubou No Shima, the ciphers, and the focus of it in the trailer, it looks like they're here to stay.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

Considering we know the next map is Stalingrad....

But if you beat the Easter Egg on ZNS, one character will say something like: It looks like Nicolai is up next. 
Then Richthofen responds with something like, nah, we'll be visiting some other place first.

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see... 

What happened to ZM_Egypt by the way?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Koslans said:

But if you beat the Easter Egg on ZNS, one character will say something like: It looks like Nicolai is up next. 
Then Richthofen responds with something like, nah, we'll be visiting some other place first.

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see... 

What happened to ZM_Egypt by the way?

They already visited that place. Right after he says that and they go through the Rift, they enact their "insurance policy" and come back to ZNS, to now make their way to Stalingrad.