Glitches in Grief: Cell Blocks and how it ruins the game.

MF_MaxiMillion

Sup, guys? Been playing games of Grief recently on Alcatraz. And then I noticed something weird... There were people in the staircase barricade right in front of the Warden's Office room. How did they get there? By being cheap and apparently downing themselves so they can crawl in there and then get revived. Can they go out? Nope. And all the zombies just rack up against the wall, dropping Max-Ammo's and other power drops right in front of them.

Okay, what I'm about to say can be a little offensive, because this is honestly not even Treyarch's fault for allowing such a glitch to happen. I'm assuming some idiot Youtuber with over 50,000 subscribers posted a tutorial on how to do that glitch and now every game that I go in, all I see is these randies go into it with pack-a-punched guns and their stupid friends.

So anyway, the point of this whole rant is to give you guys a heads up; Grief mode on Alcatraz is ruined by little toddlers that think they're good by breaking the game. Hopes this gets patched soon... Have a good one, guys!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I made a post on this earlier. However, it isn't that bad. If you have a good team, you can take 'em easily. You need to get set up properly. To do that, you need a good team. Once you are set up, just survive (I suggest camp on the third floor) for as long as you can. Then two things will happen, and the order varies:

A. You will mess up and go down.

B. They will run out of ammo and be unable to kill.

(That whole Max Ammo thing you mentioned is not very common. Eventually their luck will run out.)

So, even if you die, they will run out of ammo and just sit there. If you are patient enough, just wait it out until they either kill themselves to restart the round or leave the game. Either way, you then finish out the round yourself with your good loadout you made sure to get. They will probably die before doing the glitch again since they now have to do it in the middle of a high round.

I've noticed a glitch like this with the barrier outside the cafeteria. The zombies were walking right through the bottom of it instead hopping over it, and I was able to crawl halfway through it. I didn't see if I was invincible, though. We won the game as I was exploring it.

:evil: I'm getting sick of seeing people not play normal in motd. It's a good map finally. Die rise was a good one but the elevators gave it's down fall. An that's way people use more glitches in die rise then back in der toten. But why on a pure map? Oh maybe it's noob's of can't get pass round 10 without everyone going down.

I love the new grief but don't be a coward if jug isn't on the map an use glitches.

Well, after a few day I noticed they hot-fixed the glitch I was talking about. They put a death-barrier in it as well so if they were trying to get in, they'd get a down.

And yeah, I don't get it either man. Glitching in Grief mode is automatically proving that you can't compete against other players without breaking the game. I've messaged some of these scrubs (the funny part is that half of them were the Machete Rank) and they said "We're just doing it because we could care less" ....

That might have been the dumbest response I have ever read from a Glitcher. Anyway, after the patch, I'm finally having good games again!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I made a post on this earlier. However, it isn't that bad. If you have a good team, you can take 'em easily. You need to get set up properly. To do that, you need a good team. Once you are set up, just survive (I suggest camp on the third floor) for as long as you can. Then two things will happen, and the order varies:

A. You will mess up and go down.

B. They will run out of ammo and be unable to kill.

(That whole Max Ammo thing you mentioned is not very common. Eventually their luck will run out.)

So, even if you die, they will run out of ammo and just sit there. If you are patient enough, just wait it out until they either kill themselves to restart the round or leave the game. Either way, you then finish out the round yourself with your good loadout you made sure to get. They will probably die before doing the glitch again since they now have to do it in the middle of a high round.

See and YOUR way of playing is why I won't waste my time on Cell Block Grief. I already made a nice rant in the other cell block thread about how this map forces campers and what you just described is exactly how everyone, I've seen that wins, plays the game.

Step 1 - get points, weapons, PAP'd gun, perks (not necessary for perks)

Step 2 - get 3/4 players up to the third floor rafters (camping)

Step 3 - wait for the inevitable to happen and possibly have to send one of 3 players to revive your 1 solo player running around (dieing and attempting to grief)

Step 4 - proceed to finish out the round/win

Step 5 - pat yourself on the back for an utterly BS win lol