Nuketown Zombies trailer / Portals / Illuminati / Atlantis

In the Nuketown Zombies trailer (

), Treyarch have continued with the nursery rhymes theme by having "She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes" (in the TranZit trailer, they used "Wheels on the Bus"). Like most things related to zombies, this could be nothing or it could be something...

I'm treating it as something...

First off, "She'll be coming 'round the mountain" is believed to be based off an older song from the 1800's titled "When the Chariot comes" - which basically refers to the Second Coming of Christ / Rapture.

O, who will drive the chariot When she comes?

King Jesus, he'll be driver when she comes, When she comes . . . .

She'll be loaded with bright Angels When she comes . . . .

She will neither rock nor totter, When she comes . . . .

She will run so level and steady, When she comes . . . .

She will take us to the portals, When she comes . . . .

I'm just going to go ahead and re-type that last line for those who don't click the spoiler,

"She will take us to the portals, When she comes . . . ."

"When the Chariot Comes" is also a reference to the end of the world, and has been used in "The Illuminatus! Trilogy" (of which the "lost continents" of Atlantis are heavily involved).

So we've got "she" (being either a person or vehicle), portals, end of the world, Illumati ties, and through that Atlantis.

There is a theory here - I know it... I just have to sit on it for a little while here. If anyone can come up with supporting facts, theories, anything - it would be much appreciated.

Also - here is Activision's official "background story" for Nuketown Zombies, if anyone is interested.

Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game. A group of radiation scientists are investigating the Nuketown remains and discover soldiers that have been revived by Element 115 from a nearby Nevada base. The zombie soldiers attack the radiation scientists and turn them, and after receiving a distress signal, the base in Nevada sends in CIA and CDC agents to investigate. Upon arrival in Nuketown the agents lose communication with Hangar 18 and become stranded…setting the stage for Nuketown Zombies.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

"Oho now that's a score! That supernatural box from Atlantis must like you! Oh, wow, I've said to much." - Samuel J. Stuhlinger

There's a quote that may mean something to you and this thread. Atlantis has been a topic of discussion, but I am confused as to what this thread is getting at? Is it to provide information for others to look at? Also, I'll leave this link here for you if you'd like to read it, which I recommend. http://callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/ ... ac-amp-Mac

The Vril WERE Atlantians although not native to this world.

They were the seed of civilization and spread their influence throughout the world as evidenced by the oldest ancient cultures all building pyrimids(Atlantis was also described as having pyramid like structures by the Greek philosopher Plato).

At one time the Vril were a benevolent civilization that lived in harmony with the world and nature using their source of Vril energy to better the planet.

Eventually the Vril became corupt, lazy, decadent and over dependant on their seeming limitless technology leading to 3 separate mass exodus from the Island continent. These exodus coincide with ancient cultures beginning pyramid building and ages of great enlightenment for civilization (Bronze age, Druid age, Maya, etc...)

The last being the great deluge of "Noah's Ark" fame which submerged Atlantis off the east coast of the Americas. Remnants of the civilization can be found off the coast of Bimini in the Atlantic.

After finding their Continent submerged some Vril simply merged with the indigenous peoples that populated the world (See crystal skulls, elongated skulled mummies etc, living Deities, Demi-gods...) Most Vril went underground at this point inhabiting the "Hollow/Inner Earth" trying to rebuild their civilization while trying to maintain their influence on ours.

They have been involved with our politics since the beginning of time, they are the ruling branch of the Illuminati, with human underlings carrying out there plans (See Bilderberg group, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Society, 1001 club etc...)

• Administrators

The Vril WERE Atlantians although not native to this world.

They were the seed of civilization and spread their influence throughout the world as evidenced by the oldest ancient cultures all building pyrimids(Atlantis was also described as having pyramid like structures by the Greek philosopher Plato).

At one time the Vril were a benevolent civilization that lived in harmony with the world and nature using their source of Vril energy to better the planet.

Eventually the Vril became corupt, lazy, decadent and over dependant on their seeming limitless technology leading to 3 separate mass exodus from the Island continent. These exodus coincide with ancient cultures beginning pyramid building and ages of great enlightenment for civilization (Bronze age, Druid age, Maya, etc...)

The last being the great deluge of "Noah's Ark" fame which submerged Atlantis off the east coast of the Americas. Remnants of the civilization can be found off the coast of Bimini in the Atlantic.

After finding their Continent submerged some Vril simply merged with the indigenous peoples that populated the world (See crystal skulls, elongated skulled mummies etc, living Deities, Demi-gods...) Most Vril went underground at this point inhabiting the "Hollow/Inner Earth" trying to rebuild their civilization while trying to maintain their influence on ours.

They have been involved with our politics since the beginning of time, they are the ruling branch of the Illuminati, with human underlings carrying out there plans (See Bilderberg group, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Society, 1001 club etc...)

That's one take on it I suppose. Mine is a bit different, but you've got some interesting stuff in the post. I've got a book on the Bilderberg Group and it's pretty interesting so far.