TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

http://people.bakersfield.com/home/Classified/1767458

The code Dragonlady 93308 leads to this page:

Dragon Lady Statue U2 can own!

$0

A beautiful statute free to good home. Pick up only 63ft 1in long, 104ft 10in wide. The lady was here. xjjf://hqfytixqhu.sec/vybui/384014383/vybui.zfw

yeah i noticed this page as well...

especially since at the top of the page it says merchandise...

i dont know how to take a picture of it but you did give the link so it should work just as well...

edit: also notice how it was posted on the 5th...

so fortunate for us this is not just a coincidence...

i summoned my self to send the private email a message to sell me the statue for $0...

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct me if im wrong but isn't this is the time period of 1970???? and if im right then isn't the huge thing in the 1970's was communism and nuclear power?????

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

in the text i think it is really logical that they are talking about the nuclear bomb and the tests they are doing with it. nova is a secret governmental group working on this

correct me if im wrong but isn't this is the time period of 1970???? and if im right then isn't the huge thing in the 1970's was communism and nuclear power?????

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

in the text i think it is really logical that they are talking about the nuclear bomb and the tests they are doing with it. nova is a secret governmental group working on this

Would they test nuclear bombs on chimps? This is without a doubt for the Mkultra Project, an (if you read what I wrote above) zombies. :ugeek:

Well, everythings decoded. Shall we leave this for carbon in the morning?

The document is likely about nerve agent testing. Don't forget about the mentions of tabun, sarin, and soman.

Also, not everything is decoded. We still need the password for the .pdf file in the .rar archive.

The document is likely about nerve agent testing. Don't forget about the mentions of tabun, sarin, and soman.

Also, not everything is decoded. We still need the password for the .pdf file in the .rar archive.

Right, well I'm not the code guy, so I think I'll turn in for the night. Keep on truckn' guys!

nice work on the dragonlady thing, I would have never used freedoma

anyway it looks like now we have a nice group of 7 digit numbers in this document:

At the top: 0984242

a = 2010032

b = 0510032

c = 2010022

d = 1915032

I think this might be the next thing to decipher (what are these numbers?)

anyway it looks like now we have a nice group of 7 digit numbers in this document:

At the top: 0984242

a = 2010032

b = 0510032

c = 2010022

d = 1915032

I think this might be the next thing to decipher (what are these numbers?)

Hmmm....they all end in 2.

EDIT: and since they are all the same length, you may be able to get a useful number out of them by decoding them with a Caesar box cipher.

"Dragon Lady Statue U2 can own!" is a reference to the U2 spy plane.

"A beautiful statute free to good home. Pick up only 63ft 1in long, 104ft 10in wide. The lady was here. xjjf://hqfytixqhu.sec/vybui/384014383/vybui.zfw"

The specifications found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2 seem to match the dimensions in the description of the classified ad.

Nice find, I tried a bunch of different combos of (spy plane, lockheed, u2, dragon lady) for the pdf password but nothing so far.

could someone recap what i have missed. thanks

Top of page ten is how the letters were decrypted, it led to a classified ad, that ad led to a new rapidshare file with a piece of the fragmented document.

Still no pdf code

Files.jpg (the bottom-left corner of the document) is a jpegRAR. Contained are two files.

One, file2.jpg, is identical to files.jpg.

Another is file2.txt which is really super long. I've Pastebin'd it here.

(To open it as a .rar archive, just rename files.jpg to files.rar and open it.)

At the top:

GK 0984242

SR (a) = 2010032

DR (B) = 0510032

SR © = 2010022

TR (d) = 1915032

IR (e) = 0002036

I just wanted to filling the rest of the numbers and add in the type of report. Still thinking about what these could mean.

looking at the document thus far there are 4 blanks that need to be filled in. the second blank is the missing part of the file that we have yet to discover...

btw what is the password for the rar file?

Where did mathYOU get that file portion from:???