Jump to content



#0
Guest

User Menu


Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Forum Menu


More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RadZakpak

Aether Media Timeline

Recommended Posts

Moderator

Hello, all. I've spent a lot of time over the past couple of months working on a new timeline which I planned to use for another project, but that may not come through. But this could be a very valuable resource to some people, so I am sharing it today.

 

This is a timeline that compiles all Aether media including trailers, cutscenes, the timeline, ciphers, documents, etc. into a massive timeline where everything is arranged similarly to the Treyarch-released timeline. I think I have everything here in regards to media, but I could be wrong, and please let me know if there is something I left out. I included like two pictures in there, but would be open to adding more pictures if suitable textures can be found in the future.

 

Also at the very, very bottom is a section entitled Unsorted Media for media that I can't quite figure out where it belongs, or it doesn't really belong anywhere chronologically. I'm open to suggestions where this might go, but some of it may not belong anywhere.

 

I also think it might be neat to combine this with my Updated Timeline to create some kind of Super Timeline... maybe someday.

 

Anyway, I hope someone finds some use for this, and let me know of any mistakes or suggestions to improve it!

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

A great source of intel, I cannot imagine the amount of work put into this. Thank you, very usefull!

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, awesome work rad. This should be super useful.  

I'd say that the DE cipher should fit as the first event in the Deceptio fracture, albeit without a specific date.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
4 minutes ago, KronoriumExcerptB said:

Wow, awesome work rad. This should be super useful.  

I'd say that the DE cipher should fit as the first event in the Deceptio fracture, albeit without a specific date.

I've been curious whose POV that one is, as I wasn't sure if it was from perhaps a very ancient Keeper before the first teleporter or from someone in Group 935 who discovered Keepers. But yeah that might make sense in Deceptio given Keeper influence at DE.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Hello, all. I've spent a lot of time over the past couple of months working on a new timeline which I planned to use for another project, but that may not come through. But this could be a very valuable resource to some people, so I am sharing it today.

 

This is a timeline that compiles all Aether media including trailers, cutscenes, the timeline, ciphers, documents, etc. into a massive timeline where everything is arranged similarly to the Treyarch-released timeline. I think I have everything here in regards to media, but I could be wrong, and please let me know if there is something I left out. I included like two pictures in there, but would be open to adding more pictures if suitable textures can be found in the future.

 

Also at the very, very bottom is a section entitled Unsorted Media for media that I can't quite figure out where it belongs, or it doesn't really belong anywhere chronologically. I'm open to suggestions where this might go, but some of it may not belong anywhere.

 

I also think it might be neat to combine this with my Updated Timeline to create some kind of Super Timeline... maybe someday.

 

Anyway, I hope someone finds some use for this, and let me know of any mistakes or suggestions to improve it!

Great work! A few notes regards ciphers:
1.  Is this document supposed to have all ciphers? Since there are few missing ciphers, from SoE for example.
2. All of the comic ciphers are solved: See here 

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
32 minutes ago, RichKiller said:

Great work! A few notes regards ciphers:
1.  Is this document supposed to have all ciphers? Since there are few missing ciphers, from SoE for example.
2. All of the comic ciphers are solved: See here 

Yes! If there are some I am missing, I will can them.

 

And I will update those solved ciphers. I also omitted unsolved ciphers from the games themselves but I will add them to unsorted at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

Yes! If there are some I am missing, I will can them.

 

And I will update those solved ciphers. I also omitted unsolved ciphers from the games themselves but I will add them to unsorted at some point.

Alright so here are a few things I have noticed:
- All SoE ciphers are need to be added
- "After the success at the Rising Sun facility" cipher is from DE and needs a "DE cipher" title.
- "I know at some point in the future" cipher from GK needs to be added
- "From all of us at Treyarch" cipher is missing. This may be done deliberately, but perhaps this should be in unsorted.
- "August 31st, 1945 - Vbush File" has text that can be translated through the terminal IIRC. 
As said you did great work, thanks for making and sharing the document. 

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
3 hours ago, RichKiller said:

Alright so here are a few things I have noticed:
- All SoE ciphers are need to be added
- "After the success at the Rising Sun facility" cipher is from DE and needs a "DE cipher" title.
- "I know at some point in the future" cipher from GK needs to be added
- "From all of us at Treyarch" cipher is missing. This may be done deliberately, but perhaps this should be in unsorted.
- "August 31st, 1945 - Vbush File" has text that can be translated through the terminal IIRC. 
As said you did great work, thanks for making and sharing the document. 

Adding all of these now, do you have the translations for the vbush file? I can guess what most of these are, but I just want to be specific.

 

EDIT: Also, do you happen to have the plaintext for all the unsolved in-game ciphers as well? I'll go ahead and add those too.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Adding all of these now, do you have the translations for the vbush file? I can guess what most of these are, but I just want to be specific.

 

EDIT: Also, do you happen to have the plaintext for all the unsolved in-game ciphers as well? I'll go ahead and add those too.

Revelations ciphers:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2lox3ldu7ynz0cf/AADl0y3C0UBWxv_kLp3r4TJKa?dl=0

I will DM the 3 others. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

Call of Duty Zombies is a fan-managed gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CoDZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, strategies, and connecting players.

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Partners & Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate/partner or looking for business opportunities? Shoot us an email at [email protected] to join the CODZ family. While you're here, show our partners some love!

Social Links

Facebook Group Join
Twitter Follow
Youtube Subscribe
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .