How I Think CoD'18 Zombies Will Begin

Hello all!

I was browsing through /r/CODZombies earlier today, and came across THIS post. It got me thinking as to how COD2018 Zombies could start:

The date is April 26, 1944. Victis wakes up from the "On ice" state that they are left in from Issue #6 of the comics. They find that the room is empty, but receive this message from Maxis:

"To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry. I wish I could offer you some words of comfort, but I cannot. It is my hope that I can rid the universe of the evil that has plagued us for so long. But in my heart, I know many more dimensions will be lost forever as we continue our journey towards peace. Forgive me."

The teleporter is broken, and Victis must quickly repair it before Dimension 63 is destroyed. The spawn room for this map could be like No Man's Land in Moon, where you can choose to hold out in there or teleport to the actual map. When Victis actually teleports, who knows where they'll go. Of course, they could go to London, as commonly theorized, but that's not what I'm trying to cover in this post. I made the below flowchart for how the beginning would play out.

Untitled drawing (3).png

Of course, it could play out in any way, shape, or form, but I just think it would be cool to have another No Man's Land to create records and challenges for. Let me know if I'm missing something or if this doesn't make sense with the storyline, I easily could have messed up!

~Alyx

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Silv3r Energy said:

I just think it would be cool to have another No Man's Land

I agree and with its own leaderboard again.

Dunno how to feel about the victis crew returning though, then again I suffered through Primus... so... whatever. :)

• Moderators

You forgot the intro cutscene (though I don't need to have those in the next game):

Monty: We are closing the other dimensions off.

The entire screen is burning fire

Demonic voice: Only the cursed will survive

Flashes of the Mob crew and the Morg City crew are seen fighting. Burning fire returns.

(Player is made clear that only the cursed can survive closed off dimensions). 

A eerie and mysterious, yet dramatic music starts playing.

Fire keeps on burning, but in short flashes the player can recognize the Illuminati symbol, the Devil's star, Group 935's logo and multiple Apothican symbols.
Zombies are heard shouting, people are heard screaming. The zombie of the BO1 main menu bonking on the glass can be heard. Knocking on a door can be heard. Doctor Maxis can be heard yelling to Doctor Richthofen. A girl suddenly screams and all other sounds, including the music and the fire sound, stop.

There is slowly zoomed out of the fire, and it appears to be the campfire in the Frozen Forest. The entire Forrest seems to get in a blizzard, and the screen freezes. It appears to be the glass of the frozen cryptogenic pods the Victis characters are in.

Player wakes up in a closed-off Alcatraz.

• 1 year later...

Archived