INCONSISTENCY ALERT

• Administrators

Yeah I personally lean towards there being no one in the fourth chamber.

But, back on topic to Takeo, @Monopoly Mac pointed out to me last night that Report 44 shows that 935 was seeking these test subjects out. That differs from the original where, at least with Tank, it was more out of convenience that he was captured. That seems significant.

@Monopoly Mac @Tac
Great discussion guys. Mac, I believe I can explain how Takeo can both be a prisoner on the island + being in a cryochamber as seen in Der Eisendrache.
It's quite simple, the note itself that tells us Takeo is stuck on the island is from a different universe. Namely the very universe where Takeo is on the island rather than being captured by 935.

So in DE, Takeo was indeed put into a cryochamber, but the note that tells us otherwise was written in the universe where Takeo gets captured, which makes sense, and somehow due to all the time dimension travel mumbo jumbo the note made its way to Der Eisendrache. Making it look like we have Takeo at two different places at the same time, whilst in reality the note is talking about a different Takeo than the one captured by 935.

3 hours ago, Slade said:

@Monopoly Mac @Tac
Great discussion guys. Mac, I believe I can explain how Takeo can both be a prisoner on the island + being in a cryochamber as seen in Der Eisendrache.
It's quite simple, the note itself that tells us Takeo is stuck on the island is from a different universe. Namely the very universe where Takeo is on the island rather than being captured by 935.

So in DE, Takeo was indeed put into a cryochamber, but the note that tells us otherwise was written in the universe where Takeo gets captured, which makes sense, and somehow due to all the time dimension travel mumbo jumbo the note made its way to Der Eisendrache. Making it look like we have Takeo at two different places at the same time, whilst in reality the note is talking about a different Takeo than the one captured by 935.

3_7.jpg

Can we be sure of that? 

How can we not be sure that the image simply doesn't contain takeo? Apart from that there's not much evidence that points towards Takeo being in those chambers... We can only say for sure that Tank and PROBABLY Nikolai are in the chambers, and the 4th one APPEARS to be empty. There still is NOT much evidence that TAKEO is in that 3rd chamber. 

Remember, up til about the time of Der Eisendrache, 935 haven't even mastered opening the MPD. Are we to suggest that they are even CAPABLE of snagging another Takeo from another universe?