• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The change occurs after you complete all the PaP rituals. EE spoilers below

Spoiler

It's meant to visually represent the change from ally to antagonist that occurs in the Shadowman after completing PaP. He reveals that he wasn't helping you save the world from a great evil, but was working for the evil and using you to help it. After this he stops helping and starts actively trying to kill the players as they progress through the EE.

Edited by MikeCirka
6 minutes ago, Southernplaya74 said:

Someone tried to say in the lobby that you aren't supposed to shoot the shadow man during the flag rituals??

Complete BS. Shooting him stops him from summoning in a bunch of wasps that will make your life miserable during the flag ritual.

I'm just curious, I known this is on last gen, but how come he's not holding the "Summoning Key". It almost looks as if it's not even in his hand.

Being that the "Apothicon Servant" upgrade was supposedly patched in recently, I feel as if it's during this phase of the Main Quest, where one can obtain the "Cocoon". 

There are so many different things going on during this, that I feel like no-one really takes the time to explore. Everyone just charges the "Totem" and immediately summons the "Keepers".

Yet none of this explains why the "Purple Apothicon Symbols" appear. Sure to hurt you, but I call bullshit, no way that's the only reason. Has anyone checked since the update to see if that one in the Footlight District is no longer under the car.

3 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I'm just curious, I known this is on last gen, but how come he's not holding the "Summoning Key". It almost looks as if it's not even in his hand.

Being that the "Apothicon Servant" upgrade was supposedly patched in recently, I feel as if it's during this phase of the Main Quest, where one can obtain the "Cocoon". 

There are so many different things going on during this, that I feel like no-one really takes the time to explore. Everyone just charges the "Totem" and immediately summons the "Keepers".

Yet none of this explains why the "Purple Apothicon Symbols" appear. Sure to hurt you, but I call bullshit, no way that's the only reason. Has anyone checked since the update to see if that one in the Footlight District is no longer under the car.

Yeah, I got nothing on the cocoons, but the key is in his hand in that pic. I think his right hand is just glitched downward instead of up holding the key, but it's there.

5 hours ago, MikeCirka said:

Yeah, I got nothing on the cocoons, but the key is in his hand in that pic. I think his right hand is just glitched downward instead of up holding the key, but it's there.

Gotcha, he just looks really weird in that image.

He looks like he stuck his finger, I mean tentacle, in an electrical socket.

Edited by Ragdo11706
15 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

About the purple symbols...Maybe shoot them like the bow-ones in der eisendrache.....t-virus

9 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

About the purple symbols...Maybe shoot them like the bow-ones in der eisendrache.....t-virus

Yea I've thought about that, although I'm leaning more towards "Collecting" them. As you run through them they disappear, you can also use the "Beast" to do this, as well as the Civil Protector makes them disappear.