Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steviewonder87

Wave Gun EE found in BO3 Beta

Of all the WW's they could've put in a Easter egg of, it's very interesting that they chose the wave gun. I loved that weapon so I sincerely hope that means it will be returning to zombies 

Well the zap gun is the first dual purpose gun and i think the only one other than the staves which only revived people. On top, you could COMBINE (HINT HINT) the zap guns to form the wave gun.

Awesome! This is why I love 3arc.

to be honest though, not sure it really means anything. Remember on the movie set map of BO2 there was a bunch of zombies weapons, they even had the Scavenger from CotD (iirc) but it was never featured in any zombies map (on BO2).

regardless this is pretty cool. I loved the wave gun, and would adore to see it return.

Awesome! This is why I love 3arc.

to be honest though, not sure it really means anything. Remember on the movie set map of BO2 there was a bunch of zombies weapons, they even had the Scavenger from CotD (iirc) but it was never featured in any zombies map (on BO2).

regardless this is pretty cool. I loved the wave gun, and would adore to see it return.

Yeh I don't think it means that the Wave Gun will be returning (as much as I love it, I'd rather have a new WW to play with anyway) but just a nice little EE for them to put in for the zombie heads.

It could relate to the fact that the wave gun replica is being given as a reward for the donation thing. I think that would make sense.

Moon remake called "Mond" confirmed? :D 

:P

Donor

It could relate to the fact that the wave gun replica is being given as a reward for the donation thing. I think that would make sense.

The Wave Gun prop isn't been given away. A new prop from an upcoming Black Ops 3 Live-Action trailer will be the reward for donating. Unless, the Wave Gun does come back in Black Ops 3, and the prop im the trailer ends up being the Wave Gun. :P

I would love more than anything for this baby to return, even though i'd like to see new WWs, none of the BO2 ones really stood up to the BO1 ones imo and if its a choice of BO1 ones returning or new ones like the BO2 ones i know what i'd choose. Still with a new creative lead i have hope for some awesome new weapons, i know i can blame Jimmy Z for the lack of WWs in BO2 at release.

The Wave Gun prop isn't been given away. A new prop from an upcoming Black Ops 3 Live-Action trailer will be the reward for donating. Unless, the Wave Gun does come back in Black Ops 3, and the prop im the trailer ends up being the Wave Gun. :P

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/179749-some-interesting-prizes-to-be-won-if-you-donate-to-call-of-duty-endowment/

COD Endowment prize. I still hope it comes back at some point though, I love its design.

Donor

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/179749-some-interesting-prizes-to-be-won-if-you-donate-to-call-of-duty-endowment/

COD Endowment prize. I still hope it comes back at some point though, I love its design.

1436404435510.jpg

$20,000 = Prop From Future Live Action Call of Duty Trailer Signed By Mark Lamia

From what I can gather from above, the photo is a placeholder for what the actual reward will be. Afterall, that photo is taken right from the COD Zombie Labs trailer.