Could there be a third zombie map or mode on launch?

I agree it should be up for discussion, but I am torn as to how much information I personally want to know. Like I said, the perk jingles and round start music doesn't bother me, but there were files being uploaded late last night that may spoil easter egg steps/weapon unlocks/ciphers and they were still being uploaded when I gave up and went to bed. They were all available for download before they were removed this morning, so I would assume in the next couple of weeks new audio files are going to be getting leaked everywhere.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot see there being a zombies beta... hell i dont think id even try one tbh, would ruin the first time release experience for me.

I would have to agree, not only would it just not be the same as playing that first map at launch, but I don't see how they could even do a zombies beta. Would it be cut portions of the map like town and farm from Tranzit in BO2? Or the full SoE map with limited features? It just doesn't really work for zombies and I would much prefer if no one could really get their hands on it until release like always. Zombies always works best when we don't know what to expect.