What do you call each group of characters?

I have been wondering lately what I would call the new group in Shadows of Evil, since I already call the Tranzit group the New Crew I decided to call these characters "The Cursed" because it is better than the other new guys. I then decided to write down all of the names I called each group, but it got me thinking about what others call them. This isn't some big theory or anything but it is research because I think knowing what people call the groups is useful for understanding their terminology. So what I am going to do is list all of the possible names for each group. I call them whatever names I put first. I really want to hear what others call them and if anyone has suggestions for me to put in the post do tell me. These are the characters we have had up to this point:

O4/ Fab 4/ Original Crew/ Original Group/ Old Crew/ Old Group/ Old 4/ Original 4/ Test Subjects/ War Criminals/ Marines

Diplomats/ Presidents/ "FIVE" Crew/ "FIVE" Group

Celebrities/ Movie Stars/ Call of the Dead Crew/ Call of the Dead Group

CIA

CDC

N4/ New Crew/ Tranzit Crew/ Tranzit Group

Mobsters/ Mob of the Dead Crew/ Mob of the Dead Group/ Gangsters/ Prisoners

Guards

Prisoners

O4/ Origins Crew/ Origins Group/ YO4/ Younger Old 4/ Younger Original 4/ NO4/ New Original 4

The Cursed

Edited by Nightmare Voyager
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4 soldiers: the ROTC guys

Soe: Sexually active band members

Motd: The Jocks

COTD: The Burnouts

origins 4: Desperate Wannabes 

Original 4: The Greatest people you will ever meet

Tranzit: And the worst. Beware the transhit

ROTC?

The 4 soldiers: the ROTC guys

Soe: Sexually active band members

Motd: The Jocks

COTD: The Burnouts

origins 4: Desperate Wannabes 

Original 4: The Greatest people you will ever meet

Tranzit: And the worst. Beware the transhit

Who are the Asian nerds, cool Asians and sexually active band geeks?

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered, I wanted to expand this post by asking what everyone calls each character, besides their name. Nero has been dubbed the Magician, Jessica the Femme Fatal, Vincent the Cop and Campbell the Boxer. Even Richtofen was once called the Doctor (or the Doc, or the Butcher) so what do you think everyone else should be called?

I just remembered, I wanted to expand this post by asking what everyone calls each character, besides their name. Nero has been dubbed the Magician, Jessica the Femme Fatal, Vincent the Cop and Campbell the Boxer. Even Richtofen was once called the Doctor (or the Doc, or the Butcher) so what do you think everyone else should be called?

Misty: Been there done that

Dominatrix: Currently doing that

Samantha: Happened once in a dream

Nikolai: If I had to pick a dude

Marlton: Eagle 2