black ops 3 coming to old gen xbox 360 and ps3 confirmed.

Oh no, AW is terrible. The multiplayer is glitchy and really poorly balanced. The zombies can be glitched in 1000 different areas. And the camp. was amazing, that is... Until you realize 80% of the game's time was spent on the camp, a mode players MAY play once.... 

The fact we haven't heard of old-gen release until now leads me to think they've only JUST started porting it.

My experience of AW was not dreadful but I would not necessarily recommend it to anyone either. The campaign was a lot of fun to play and my only issues with it were the poor storyline that had bland characters and no depth to it and the fact that it was typically short for a CoD campaign as is standard since WaW. Multiplayer I found fun at first due to the novelty of having the suits but I found th maps to be rather boring and uninteresting. Certainly can't see many of those maps being considered "fan favourites".

I was given a free copy of the Day Zero version of AW and aside from the campaign I was only really playing it to try out the Exo Survival mode so when the zombie mode was announced I decided to stick with it. The maps themselves have looked decent enough and the storyline is interesting enough but they executed it very poorly so although fun for a mess around it is not good enough to be taken serious.

The franchise could have done without Advanced Warfare but it was at least innovative in it's attempts to introduce new movements to an already stagnating game. I still rate it well above Ghosts.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is logic because they clearly say in the article that it will be downgraded and since vonderhaar said that the game would be worked on so that it worked on next gen, it means they didnt downgrade it for last gen so the next gen version would be fine. Also I have no clue what you mean by that last sentence but whatever, just accept that you were wrong about the downgrade thing and leave it.

Company tries to sell its game after controversial announcement, news at 11. What is he going to say, other than what he said? 

We were all hoping that zombies would be over the top of our expectations. Unless they go the Mordor route of just straight up not including one of the best features (nemesis system) for the old gen, that likely isn't going to happen at this point. Can't wait to get Dempsey has too many bones errors, or gspawn errors. 

I really don't see the point of a new console now. These consoles wouldhave to be at least 7 years old to get an exclusive zombies game. Really wish I hadn't preorder digitally...