Top 10 little things I'd like to see...

The past 3 treyarch games have really added QUITE the list of tidbits to their games that when I see again, continue time after time to bring a smile to my face. Here's my top 10 little things I'd like to see return in BO3: 

10: Easter-egg minigames: In BO1, we got not only DOA, but a special game unlocked only by going to the terminal in the main menu, and typing in "ZORK" to start a text-style-only RPG. The terminal has been confirmed to appear again (NOT A LEAK) so I wonder if ZORK will too, or maybe a new game? 

9: Nuketown easter egg: In the past, there's been an easter egg for the nuke town maps linked with blasting all the heads off mannequins, In BO1 it was an activation of the song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling stones. In BO2 it was a set game of treyarch arcade games in the nuke town sign. If nuke town does, or does not return, I hope to see the easter egg aspect added to another map. 

8: Wonder weapons in the camp. : In WAW and BO1, there were ways to activate a certain easter egg in the camp. to unlock the wonder weapon used in zombies. In WAW it was the ray-gun, in BO1 it was the thunder gun. We'd all love to see wonder weapons return outside of where they should be. 

7: German map names: Back in the good ole days of WAW, the maps all had fancy german names. This stopped when the main focus of zombies left the nazi area of occupation. Ideally, I'd love to pronounce a german map-name again at some point. 

6: Tiny easter eggs: Like the TV station in BO2, or the nods to the O4 in different zombie quotes. It's the little things that make us laugh... 

5: A secret character: Ok... This wasn't in a previous game, but the ability to play as a different character in MP after completing the game would be epic! 

4: STORY, not CRYPTIC BULLSHIT: Here is the difference between BO1 and BO2 zombies: THERE'S NO STORY IN BO2. One can argue the story is what you make of it, but that's bullshit. We need a definitive or at least HIGHLY plausible storyline to fallow. The best example of this, despite the rest of the game's lack of story, would be MOTD. It never actually came out and SAID the map took place in hell, but there WAS enough similarities between it and Dante's Inferno to make a plausible assumption it was. WORKING, yet not perfect: The best theory. 

3: Guns that suck: I actually, am a big fan of weapons that are purely there to look cool. Like the M1 Irons in AW. It's got no range, even with the attachment, and takes like 3 shots to kill a guy, half the clip. I still use it because I looks and feels amazing though. 

2: Reason to do it again: BO2 did offer one aspect I truly loved about the main story. It let one complete easter eggs over and over to complete a goal. However, they did it poorly. I'd want to do the easter egg, just to get all perks, or for a special gun, or just anything. But it has to be something worth it. 1 game where you can hit the box indeffinatly with 4 weapons on the easiest map in the world is NOT worth it. Moon and COTD did it the best, as I will always say. 

1: The end? Lol, NOPE! : When you beat WAW, there was a cutscene at the end which CREATED this forum today, as it unlocked the mode we all know and love: Zombies. In BO1 it unlocked the map "FIVE" where one played as JFK and co. as they shredded zombie asses. I'd LOVE to see a zombie, or even Multiplayer aspect be unlocked by completing the campaign! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Black ops 2 came out and the extra scene with A7X started I thought suddenly the crowd would turn into zombies and the Rev would rise from the grave to be the map boss

or

The cordis die protesters are outside the whitehouse when it turns out the protesters are actually zombies and a map in the whitehouse was imminent. 

But we didn't get any of that cool stuff.....nope

I remember when Black ops 2 came out and the extra scene with A7X started I thought suddenly the crowd would turn into zombies and the Rev would rise from the grave to be the map boss

or

The cordis die protesters are outside the whitehouse when it turns out the protesters are actually zombies and a map in the whitehouse was imminent. 

But we didn't get any of that cool stuff.....nope

​I was thinking in one of the endings when Menendez pours gasoline on himself near his sisters grave, a hand would pop up from underground.