PS4 gets dlc first?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I said before it gets out of hand, theres no way that people aren't going to come to this post and gloat about it, I have seen hatred for xbox usually but this really gives them leverage to be jerks. By them idk who I mean just people who might be jerks about the whole thing, not saying all PS4 people are jerks because they obviously aren't.

​If anyone comes here to gloat about the PS4 we'll just do what we did on the old forum. 

Ban them, find out if they have a youtube account, destroy that youtube account, and get the guy a permaban here and anywhere he goes. Even twitter.

To be fair, I don't think xbox deserved getting screwed over but then again they screw over playstation every year. However playstation screws xbox all the time too by having exclusive missions or extra content in their games only on playstation. So in actuality the whole world is a human centipede which is connected by people screwing each other as the next person screws the person in front of him. 

If there's something I hate right now is the fact that there are xbox gamers on twitter who are planning to riot because of Call of Duty. Like, I know I like to start drama but really, going into the real world and rioting is completely insane. Playstation gamers took it up the ass all the time but at least they were quiet and let activision finish up. However many Xbox gamers are actually crying and going crazy over it. They are going crazy about waiting an extra month. Here's a solution. Buy a PS4. Either that or enjoy all the Exclusives Xbox has to offer. Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Forza, ETC ETC. Or, go back to the past and play your old 360 games on Xbox One. 

​I hope that was just a joke.

Or would you really do that if you were in charge of this site?

I said before it gets out of hand, theres no way that people aren't going to come to this post and gloat about it, I have seen hatred for xbox usually but this really gives them leverage to be jerks. By them idk who I mean just people who might be jerks about the whole thing, not saying all PS4 people are jerks because they obviously aren't.

​If anyone comes here to gloat about the PS4 we'll just do what we did on the old forum. 

Ban them, find out if they have a youtube account, destroy that youtube account, and get the guy a permaban here and anywhere he goes. Even twitter.

To be fair, I don't think xbox deserved getting screwed over but then again they screw over playstation every year. However playstation screws xbox all the time too by having exclusive missions or extra content in their games only on playstation. So in actuality the whole world is a human centipede which is connected by people screwing each other as the next person screws the person in front of him. 

If there's something I hate right now is the fact that there are xbox gamers on twitter who are planning to riot because of Call of Duty. Like, I know I like to start drama but really, going into the real world and rioting is completely insane. Playstation gamers took it up the ass all the time but at least they were quiet and let activision finish up. However many Xbox gamers are actually crying and going crazy over it. They are going crazy about waiting an extra month. Here's a solution. Buy a PS4. Either that or enjoy all the Exclusives Xbox has to offer. Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Forza, ETC ETC. Or, go back to the past and play your old 360 games on Xbox One. 

​I hope that was just a joke.

Or would you really do that if you were in charge of this site?

​If I was in charge of the Site I would definitely run it like that. Except we would branch out and take over the entire zombies community till this site was the Central Hub of the entire community. I would be King Smith. Emperor of the Zombies community

Pray to god I don't gain more power than I already have

Edited by Black Hand Smith

I don't understand why PS4 getting early access for basically the first time is such an issue for some people. IMO I don't think there should be console exclusiveness but PS4 has put up with the gloating of Xbox users ever since modern warfare I believe. And having to be out the loop to not spoil themselves. Either way not saying its right for PS4 to get "payback" but that both parties should be mature and just take it for how it is. The riots and petitions to change it honestly seem childish and I hope Activision doesnt even consider them.

Edited by redflame115