The Story of BioShock: From 1 2 Infinity

Hey guys, so in my absence one of the projects I worked on was to apply my story analysis experience to other video game series. One series I've done that to is BioShock. So I'd like to show you guys the videos from that series I'm making.

If any of you would like to discuss BioShock, I'd be happy to do so here. I'm kinda buffed on my knowledge of BioShock story, from all alternate universes, cities, and timelines. : D

Edited by MysteryMachineX
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I think the first one is held on a bit of a high pedestal. Yes, I do think it was good, but that doesn't mean the others weren't as well.

Also, I updated the first post to include the entire playlist of videos I've made. I now have four videos that go through and explain everything about BioShock Infinite. I hope you guys like it! (If me talking about my videos makes staff prompt movement of this thread to another forum, so be it.)

Oh thank you very much! I enjoyed the Bioshock series very much as well, which prompted me to try to organize it chronologically. The videos are parts narration, audio logs, and gameplay dialogue.

I'm looking forward to what Ken Levine and his team produce, but I'm not sure it'll ever be the same without the rest of Irrational backing him up. We'll just have to see. : /

Edited by MysteryMachineX