People are really rude on zombies yeah?

I don't know why I don't mute them, maybe I secretly enjoy getting insulted by random people online, but what exactly do I do to provoke them? It's mostly on Town and Nuketown honestly. Like I was just on a Nuketown game with 3 guys, with mics, one left after 5 minutes =/ 

The other 2 were friendly with each other, but absolutely HATED me for no real reason (I wasn't talking) I checked after finally going down at round 27, I had 33 revives -___- mustang and sally the whole game because it makes everyone easier to get to, and 5 downs. #1 Medic RIGHT HERE PEOPLE! 

So yeah, I had to vent. Sorry.

*Actually I do remember a couple of times I didn't use all my monkeys to get to them in time DX at the time, they really weren't worth it!

*Oh if it matters the other maps are just whiny kids, nothing really mean, but these two attract the grumpy folks apparently. 

Edited by ThunderGlove142
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic