The Ultimate H. Porter Theory

.........Darkness.......... An unknown Inventor.......Beware....the 6......There are many secrets hidden within the Zombies storyline. What you are about to hear is top secret information deducted by the most brilliant zombie theorists on the Earth and on MAAARZZZZZ. For those who are not ready yet I ask you to leave quietly through the backdoor and visit a theory that is more to your comprehension.....For those of you who stayed there can only be enlightenment.....

Today we will dive deep into the Biggest and Blackest secrets of Zombies. The things that seem mostly out of Place...Perhaps even...out of time...

Deep down.....

7fe953c1d9cdc8cf6d825c7d94b9f427.png

Welcome to our humble Home. Many have wondered why this town is here underground. Many have explained it using time pockets. others have explained it using the Illogical theory that the tectonic plates shifted thus moving it here. Really if the plates shifted the whole town would be destroyed and there definitely wouldn't be a super convenient hole in the ground with a slide leading towards it. No...This house has been here for a long time. In fact it has had many owners. Yet one Owner stands out above the rest....Her name was....H. Porter. She lived here and there is evidence of it. I am super Serial

a2b9ab455c1fb248ba85459c99ff4b72.png

The Ray gun Mark 2 was Porters Latest invention. She created it during her time underground as well as another device which she would use to alter the course of our story....although...she left behind the prototype.

e0526086dc33ff05bf3f485a024f8c22.png

The Time Bomb is an object Powered By Gold. How do we know this? We know this because if you Played Minecraft you would understand that Gold is a great conductor for Enchantments. In other words....Magic. You know who else used Magic in the form of Gold?

57102c5a38f870f08aa90f687b538e64.png

You know where else Trains can be found? In western towns! Wild Wild West!!

Using her new technology H Porter Began travelling through time where she told Maxis to Watch over Samantha.....HER DAUGHTER!!! DUN DUN DUN!! The truth of the fact is that Samantha was never Maxis's real daughter. We know this because they say it in Origins.

beware of the 6

84e411e34b0389af25f7675fff1d84c6.png

Many have speculated on the meaning behind this. Perhaps it's a warning about the Nova crawlers....or perhaps it's mentioning something hidden deep within the storyline. New Evidence has been found which will boggle your mind and make you rethink the entire story..

Richtofen once stated that he performed Experiments on Samantha. Yet, we never saw or found out what the experiments were...but there are clues that hint out what really happened. The Number 6 Can be considered a Hellish Number Representing the number of the Beast if said 3 times. Beware of the 6.....

501c87833c95c1183635e93c948e51b5.png

What are the Odds that There were older experiments in which they used children as their test subects? What if there were 6 children once who roamed the Dark hallways of the Theater? What if.....What if one of those children was Samantha Maxis? What if they were looking for someone who could be compatible with the MPD? What if they Succeeded?.......What if......Samantha Maxis was no Longer a Little girl anymore? What if, I'm actually a rabbit? What if Samantha's REAL Mother was H. Porter?! Recent studies have revealed undeniable evidence that these claims are true. After performing an experiment where we got High Smoking Weed and doing other various drugs while playing the entire Bioshock series Suddenly our eyes were open.

The Panzer Soldier is a Big Daddy. And how many of them Spawn during the Origins Egg? 8 in other words, One for each little Girl. Beware the 6 Little girls who were Experimented on. While Samantha is the 7th one who is a full Demon and is being protected by Maxis!!!!. However we find ourselves with a Spare Panzat soldat.....perhaps this means nothing but then.....2x4=8 4x2=8 2+4=6, Beware the 6. Let's not count Samantha as one of the 6 Because she is Full Demon as shown In origins. 8 minus 1 = 7. Then there's the fact that Maxis had "Failed Experiments" in Kino. So lets subtract 1 more who failed to become a Demon. Leaving with 6 Half Demons.

88c1e688a22c878c5c485480f05cf0cb.png

So where is Samantha Now? According to the Origins she is trapped In AGARTHA. However this is merely a trap. Samantha is actually trapped In Hell. Except Hell isn't a Place. It's a Living Being. This Same Living being is in Introduced to us in an Earlier Map we all thought was irrelevant before. 

8da02f0e17be410be23e15f34a879d24.png

In this Map we meet hell for the first time. We see how Hell takes control of the 4 prisoners and leads weasel to get his revenge. 

We also see hell in a different form. We see him in Tranzit. 

Cut Quote Samuel Stuhlinger upon Entering the Fog

" Hey! My best friend! Darkness!

6da1efbef8676e8426b9ee3d9d364ea2.png

Darkness is a tricky entity, Blinding us and not allowing us to see into the future....This is further supported by another source. We see that the Game is seemingly a product of a little girl playing with her imagination. What other children do we know that fight darkness in an imaginary world?

ed17d14e3558bd9e4e36f3648c14e8b6.png

So let us backtrack for a minute so that I can explain what I think will definitely be in the Next Game. One of the Maps Treyarch is making is in a Castle. I know this because of a few clues that were dropped. Remember when I said H. Porter Created the Time Bomb using Gold and Magic? you know who else is a Female who uses Magic to Time Travel?

cb1643f618bc231b2f1b19e000d597fe.png

You know where Hermione lives?

f69f268fe9711d8836b51dcc06fe9b24.png

A CASTLE!!! And you know how she gets there? What else but a Magic TRAIN!!

6245639c44f1cff19f17124e0eefff7e.png

Now you are starting to See. CASTLE MAP CONFIRMED FOR BLACK OPS 3!!!!

Porter has probably been with us since the very start. guiding us through the maps by leaving behind writing on the walls as we attempt to break the cycle that she created the moment she told Maxis to Adopt Samantha. She wants us to save Samantha from Hell's Clutches.

So what does this all mean? Porter a Woman, Little Demon Girls who were experimented on. Samantha being trapped in Hell and a Time Travelling Woman known as Porter who causes time disruptions. It can only mean one thing......

Zombies is actually..... ____________________

I know all this because My dad works at Treyarch and his name is Binn Dewn. I am 30th Prestige with all Golden and Diamond Camos. Fite Me at Pax.

For More Cold Hard Facts that should have never Seen the Light of day......click on the following links bellow. Sadly I will have to erase your memory of ever reading this confidential Document so if you feel yourself getting dumber after reading this, That is Just the Memory wipe taking place and is completely normal

The Ultimate Maxis theory - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/159506-the-ultimate-maxis-theory/?hl=%2Bthe+%2Bultimate

The Ultimate Shi No Numa Theory- http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177316-the-ultimate-shi-no-numa-theory/?hl=%2Bthe+%2Bultimate

The Ultimate Extinction Theory- http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177340-the-ultimate-extinction-theory/?hl=%2Bthe+%2Bultimate+%2Bextinction+%2Btheory

The Ultimate AW Xbox One Theory - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177527-the-ultimate-aw-xbox-one-theory/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........Darkness.......... An unknown Inventor.......Beware....the 6......There are many secrets hidden within the Zombies storyline. What you are about to hear is top secret information deducted by the most brilliant zombie theorists on the Earth and on MAAARZZZZZ. For those who are not ready yet I ask you to leave quietly through the backdoor and visit a theory that is more to your comprehension.....For those of you who stayed there can only be enlightenment.....

Today we will dive deep into the Biggest and Blackest secrets of Zombies. The things that seem mostly out of Place...Perhaps even...out of time...

Deep down.....

7fe953c1d9cdc8cf6d825c7d94b9f427.png

Welcome to our humble Home. Many have wondered why this town is here underground. Many have explained it using time pockets. others have explained it using the Illogical theory that the tectonic plates shifted thus moving it here. Really if the plates shifted the whole town would be destroyed and there definitely wouldn't be a super convenient hole in the ground with a slide leading towards it. No...This house has been here for a long time. In fact it has had many owners. Yet one Owner stands out above the rest....Her name was....H. Porter. She lived here and there is evidence of it. I am super Serial

a2b9ab455c1fb248ba85459c99ff4b72.png

The Ray gun Mark 2 was Porters Latest invention. She created it during her time underground as well as another device which she would use to alter the course of our story....although...she left behind the prototype.

e0526086dc33ff05bf3f485a024f8c22.png

The Time Bomb is an object Powered By Gold. How do we know this? We know this because if you Played Minecraft you would understand that Gold is a great conductor for Enchantments. In other words....Magic. You know who else used Magic in the form of Gold?

57102c5a38f870f08aa90f687b538e64.png

You know where else Trains can be found? In western towns! Wild Wild West!!

Using her new technology H Porter Began travelling through time where she told Maxis to Watch over Samantha.....HER DAUGHTER!!! DUN DUN DUN!! The truth of the fact is that Samantha was never Maxis's real daughter. We know this because they say it in Origins.

beware of the 6

84e411e34b0389af25f7675fff1d84c6.png

Many have speculated on the meaning behind this. Perhaps it's a warning about the Nova crawlers....or perhaps it's mentioning something hidden deep within the storyline. New Evidence has been found which will boggle your mind and make you rethink the entire story..

Richtofen once stated that he performed Experiments on Samantha. Yet, we never saw or found out what the experiments were...but there are clues that hint out what really happened. The Number 6 Can be considered a Hellish Number Representing the number of the Beast if said 3 times. Beware of the 6.....

501c87833c95c1183635e93c948e51b5.png

What are the Odds that There were older experiments in which they used children as their test subects? What if there were 6 children once who roamed the Dark hallways of the Theater? What if.....What if one of those children was Samantha Maxis? What if they were looking for someone who could be compatible with the MPD? What if they Succeeded?.......What if......Samantha Maxis was no Longer a Little girl anymore? What if, I'm actually a rabbit? What if Samantha's REAL Mother was H. Porter?! Recent studies have revealed undeniable evidence that these claims are true. After performing an experiment where we got High Smoking Weed and doing other various drugs while playing the entire Bioshock series Suddenly our eyes were open.

The Panzer Soldier is a Big Daddy. And how many of them Spawn during the Origins Egg? 8 in other words, One for each little Girl. Beware the 6 Little girls who were Experimented on. While Samantha is the 7th one who is a full Demon and is being protected by Maxis!!!!. However we find ourselves with a Spare Panzat soldat.....perhaps this means nothing but then.....2x4=8 4x2=8 2+4=6, Beware the 6. Let's not count Samantha as one of the 6 Because she is Full Demon as shown In origins. 8 minus 1 = 7. Then there's the fact that Maxis had "Failed Experiments" in Kino. So lets subtract 1 more who failed to become a Demon. Leaving with 6 Half Demons.

88c1e688a22c878c5c485480f05cf0cb.png

So where is Samantha Now? According to the Origins she is trapped In AGARTHA. However this is merely a trap. Samantha is actually trapped In Hell. Except Hell isn't a Place. It's a Living Being. This Same Living being is in Introduced to us in an Earlier Map we all thought was irrelevant before. 

8da02f0e17be410be23e15f34a879d24.png

In this Map we meet hell for the first time. We see how Hell takes control of the 4 prisoners and leads weasel to get his revenge. 

We also see hell in a different form. We see him in Tranzit. 

Cut Quote Samuel Stuhlinger upon Entering the Fog

" Hey! My best friend! Darkness!

6da1efbef8676e8426b9ee3d9d364ea2.png

Darkness is a tricky entity, Blinding us and not allowing us to see into the future....This is further supported by another source. We see that the Game is seemingly a product of a little girl playing with her imagination. What other children do we know that fight darkness in an imaginary world?

ed17d14e3558bd9e4e36f3648c14e8b6.png

So let us backtrack for a minute so that I can explain what I think will definitely be in the Next Game. One of the Maps Treyarch is making is in a Castle. I know this because of a few clues that were dropped. Remember when I said H. Porter Created the Time Bomb using Gold and Magic? you know who else is a Female who uses Magic to Time Travel?

cb1643f618bc231b2f1b19e000d597fe.png

You know where Hermione lives?

f69f268fe9711d8836b51dcc06fe9b24.png

A CASTLE!!! And you know how she gets there? What else but a Magic TRAIN!!

6245639c44f1cff19f17124e0eefff7e.png

Now you are starting to See. CASTLE MAP CONFIRMED FOR BLACK OPS 3!!!!

Porter has probably been with us since the very start. guiding us through the maps by leaving behind writing on the walls as we attempt to break the cycle that she created the moment she told Maxis to Adopt Samantha. She wants us to save Samantha from Hell's Clutches.

So what does this all mean? Porter a Woman, Little Demon Girls who were experimented on. Samantha being trapped in Hell and a Time Travelling Woman known as Porter who causes time disruptions. It can only mean one thing......

Zombies is actually..... ____________________

Whoa OMG I get it!

Mother of God...