Advanced warfare implements in zombies.

For those who have yet to see the Advanced warfare's new multiplayer reveal trailer, I suggests you do: 

Now this is (Hopefully) just the tip of new things implemented into the game. Now, my question to you guys is: How can this be implemented into zombies? 

Feel free to add anything you want to the list, but here's a start: 

-Exoskeleton -Defiantly should be included as either a build able or a perk for at least one map. 

-Supply drops--- Allows access to weapons BASED off of not EX or KD but SKILL and achievements. This is exactly what my custom box system should work with, but that's just me.

-Virtual firing range: I will produce a full topic on what THIS can be used for! 

-Virtual Lobby: FANTASTIC! 

-Cloaks: Obvious

-Uplink game mode: Would make for an interesting zombies counterpart…

-Create an operator: Nothing new, but would be cool for game-mode map characters. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the exo suit would be way too over powered for zombies. About to run into a hoard booster jump over them.

That said it would be a cool thing to have in a map. An in door map with relatively low ceilings, something along the lines of motd would likely be alright.

Or if the exo is included make it so you only have one boost per round, just like afterlife, and you have to use the exo suit to turn things on. If it was a buildable such as the shield with infinite boosts, it might legitimately break the game on an outside map such as cotd.

I always liked Origins reward system personally, complete an objective, get an award, so with that in mind make the exo an award like the punch.

I like it, build the exo-suit, it replaces the shield (losing it's defensive usage) but the exosuit allows one to jump up and away from the hordes, however there is no boost yet so jumping up would bring one up, but not away from the horde bellow them, it takes 5 seconds to recharge. Likewise the boost only last a short flight, as seen in the trailers for AW. 

Upgrades awarded via origins-style achievements: 

-Float: Allows the player to hover in the air for a short time

-Slam: After jumping, allows the player to slam into the ground making a shockwave, CAN be paired with PHD flopper for more damage 

-Cloak: Like zombie blood or vultures aid, the difference being it takes 30 second to recharge and lasts 10 seconds. As well it costs 1000 points to execute. 

-Speed: The exo-suit by default will slow you down slightly like if you were carrying a LMG, this perk removes that issue, as well one can also use stamin-up to correct this as well. 

-Boost: Once all the other goals have been filled one can gain boost which allows quick movement in a single direction, this includes jump-dashes, slide dashes, and back-track dashes. 

NOTE: Electric weapons like Galvaknuckles use can actually disrupt the machines power so refrain from using them as they can and will give you splash damage without PHD flopper or electric cherry. 

How about....an exo suit style mechanic that is powered by blood. The more zombies you kill, the more your blood meter goes up. The more blood you have in your meter, the more abilities you can use. Each ability uses blood for example

Jumping over a hoard uses up 75% of your blood meter. That way you have the ability but in a way that you can't over use it.

Also have it so that whenever you get hit you loose some blood. That way you won't constantly have a full blood meter.

Now my brain juices are flowing.

How about.... A zombies map in Hell. And there are 4 characters thar sold their souls to the devil and are now trapped as half Demons. Being half demons they can use abilities you couldn't use before in zombies. The objective of the map is finding a way of breaking the deal and setting your soul free. ..... I gotta get on Google doc....

Now my brain juices are flowing.

How about.... A zombies map in Hell. And there are 4 characters thar sold their souls to the devil and are now trapped as half Demons. Being half demons they can use abilities you couldn't use before in zombies. The objective of the map is finding a way of breaking the deal and setting your soul free. ..... I gotta get on Google doc....

Maybe you could have the ending be like MotD but in it you have to be the last survivor to break the deal. Then you could put a twist on it that killing the other 3 means you are stuck on Earth, alone, with no one else to help you. Then the final survivor gets killed anyways on Earth.

I like it, build the exo-suit, it replaces the shield (losing it's defensive usage) but the exosuit allows one to jump up and away from the hordes, however there is no boost yet so jumping up would bring one up, but not away from the horde bellow them, it takes 5 seconds to recharge. Likewise the boost only last a short flight, as seen in the trailers for AW. 

Upgrades awarded via origins-style achievements: 

-Float: Allows the player to hover in the air for a short time

-Slam: After jumping, allows the player to slam into the ground making a shockwave, CAN be paired with PHD flopper for more damage 

-Cloak: Like zombie blood or vultures aid, the difference being it takes 30 second to recharge and lasts 10 seconds. As well it costs 1000 points to execute. 

-Speed: The exo-suit by default will slow you down slightly like if you were carrying a LMG, this perk removes that issue, as well one can also use stamin-up to correct this as well. 

-Boost: Once all the other goals have been filled one can gain boost which allows quick movement in a single direction, this includes jump-dashes, slide dashes, and back-track dashes. 

NOTE: Electric weapons like Galvaknuckles use can actually disrupt the machines power so refrain from using them as they can and will give you splash damage without PHD flopper or electric cherry.

Ok I like it. Build it and power it up. Would bring an interesting dynamic to the game. So say the base exo would give you higher jumping (no boost), and the side dodge thing.

Then once you power it up you get the boost, as well as keeping the other abilities.

Next power up you get an upgraded melee, next one faster movement, and final level you can hover.

So some examples would be 100 headshots, 25 nade kills, 500 kills, etc.

Could be a great way to add to the game, as long as it is difficult enough to obtain the best stuff.

The side dodge would certainly make it op. As would in a map with high ceilings, or an outside map, the boost when you jump to essentially allow you to fly over a hoard.

It would also he a nightmare from a coding standpoint. Look at the 8 billion glitches in die rise because of the tramplesteam, imagine a flying ability lol.

The exo would essentially have to be THE wonderweapon for that map(s), otherwise there would be far too many glitches.