Perk suggestions

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agilitizer-makes your default movement speed faster

revitaliser- if you kill a zombie while downed, you manage to come back (a bit like revive on spec ops survival)

Gren-aid- gives you longer until the grenade explodes to lob it

Hawk-ing- it allows you to jump higher than normally

spring tea- allows you to knock a zombie away by knifing it (like you would with the zombie shield)

Agilitizer is just Stamin Up, PhD already makes you immune to explosions, so Gren-aid kind of hinders grenades, I don't know where jumping is useful in zombies except for the bus and MotD, and spring tea is a little overpowered, maybe it should be called Stun Tea and it stuns the zombie when you knife it. Revitalizer is like Quick Revive but you need to kill something, even though Mustang and Sally will kill something. Not trying to sound mean, but a lot of these are either already in game, or hinder rather than help. 

Agilitizer is just Stamin Up, PhD already makes you immune to explosions, so Gren-aid kind of hinders grenades, I don't know where jumping is useful in zombies except for the bus and MotD, and spring tea is a little overpowered, maybe it should be called Stun Tea and it stuns the zombie when you knife it. Revitalizer is like Quick Revive but you need to kill something, even though Mustang and Sally will kill something. Not trying to sound mean, but a lot of these are either already in game, or hinder rather than help. 

well, i meant revitalizer on multiplayer not solo, and Gren-aid so you don't waste grenades so quickly. Agilitizer increases the default speed, not the running duration and you have a point with the spring tea

I like your perk ideas man, I'd just change them slightly.

Gren-aid: nice idea, but rather than just extend the cooking time what about if it allows you to hold 8 grenades instead of 4, and they are a one hit kill till say round 15?

The spring tea I don't think is OP at all. It's just the same idea as electric cherry if it stuns them.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I can see hypermole now: 

"Ah, spider here's something I noticed: No zombie counter" 

"Well it's trayarch what did you expect?" 

---Later----

Spider: "Huh.. I'm gona get this new perk:Aware aid… OH! Hyper! Hyper! There's a zombie counter! It gives you a zombie counter man!" 

H: "BEST MAP EVER! -Just saying…"

just to hop on your idea there sport, what if it also gave you a zombie counter too!

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

yeah, that's a good idea, then you get to see how many zombies you've killed WITHOUT having to press select As in how many zombies are left on a round man?

Why the hell would you want a perk to save having to click select?!?