Treyarch Changing Things Last Minute

I think they purposefully decided not to re-add the Die Rise tear in the Buried comic because everyone already knows by watching the cutscene that Buried takes place right after the events of Die Rise.  That's what the tears were originally for; to let you know the correct chronological order the maps take place in. But now with adding in the cutscene movies explaining how they got from one map to the other, they can also just put in one still of that cutscene -- like the N4 standing on the bus -- in one comic panel instead of tearing up half a page.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason they didn't carry on the tear is probably that next game there will be a map taking place in between Die Rise and Buried that may or may not contain the New Crew. I obviously don't know that for certain but it seems logical enough as adding the tear on the other side would have meant that they didn't have to add as much work into the panels. I really don't think Treyarch will lose consistency like that and you guys are doubting them to much, I mean come on you are all here talking about the game mode they made yet you don't give them credit for planning some sort of map in between Die Rise and Buried. They put Origins before all of the other maps so it isn't the first time they have gone somewhere else in their story. Nothing has to be linear, we can go backwards, forwards or wherever they want to go as its their story at the end of the day.