User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
MegaAfroMan

Power Switch

Okay well the title is misleading, but after testing out a few claims in a short game, I noticed something. I bought Double Tap 2 without ever powering it.

So I looked in theater and sure enough. When I revived my corpse after teleporting back from the bridge it automatically powered Double Tap 2.

So don't worry about not powering up a perk or cell door, after you go to the bridge and come back, it'll have been turned on for you!

I've noticed this too, same with Electric Cherry. Fortunately there are some things it doesn't affect like the door to laundry from above.

Donor

Once you have visited the bridge once, all the Perk-a-Cola machines become powered instantly upon your return.

I do not have a video, but try going to the bridge with no perks turned on (I mean, you have a free Blundergat and Hell's Retriever at your disposal, shouldn't be too hard right?) and upon your return you will find them all powered up.

Maybe the electric chairs charge you with enough energy to somehow turn on all the perks, but to be honest it seems more like a gameplay element to me.

Donor

Whoa I did not know this. Surprised this wasn't a big thing when it was released. I don't recall ever hearing about it.