Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

10 answers to this question

• Administrators

Check out this thread I made on formatting your posts. It should cover changing color and any additional questions you may have.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/158402-formatting-201-advanced-post-creation/

Also not if you are using the mobile app or view you will need to switch over to the full version. If you have any additional question shoot me a message, no need to make a thread.

• Tech Admin

Use a felt tipped pen, like everyone else ;)

Check out the formatting post link supplied. However, quick overview for you.

Highlight the text you want to change, then the a6165f69f2a571b12ddfb8c6cd6370ff.png above in the menu allows you to select the colour you want. Old style BBcode below.

Check out the formatting post link supplied. However, quick overview for you.
  • Administrators

Thanks. But I don't see the icon to change the color.

Also not if you are using the mobile app or view you will need to switch over to the full version. If you have any additional question shoot me a message, no need to make a thread.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you are a skimmer. I've already explained this.

Thanks. But I don't see the icon to change the color.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you are a skimmer. I've already explained this.

Even if you have it on full version, WYSIWYG does not show up for mobile (anymore). I can clarify this being on a tablet right now lol.