AN-94 with grip attachment

This gun is an absolute beast, I'd even go as far to say that it's OP!

Almost no recoil and 50/600 ammo! That's more than any other gun I think? HAMR, RPD, LSAT etc.

Played a game on Buried last night and all 4 of us had this weapon. We built it above Juggernog and threw 1 monkey bomb every 5 minutes when we needed to buy ammo. Got to round 42 before needing to use the Petrifier

Anyone know why this gun has so much ammo compared to other wall weapons, and even the mystery box weapons?

Combined with Speed Cola, Double Tap and the perma headshot perk it's almost unstoppable.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don’t think there is any particular reasoning behind it other than wanting to present a new beast wall gun. It did definitely make the mystery box obsolete for those two maps. The SVU was also introduced in Die Rise which is even more powerful than the AN. Those two guns combined with the Sliquifier is basically a cake walk to high rounds.

Check out the other assault rifles -

SCAR-H: 40/440

FAL: 30/360

Galil: 35/490

MTAR: 30/360

M8A1: 42/336

M14: 16/192

M27: 30/360

AK-47: 30/270

SMR: 30/210

STG-44: 60/330

Type-25: 30/270

Now look -

AN-94: 50/600

Plus it can have 5 different attachments - Reflex Sight, Fore Grip, Target Finder, Millimeter Scanner and EO Tech.

Now look at the LMGs -

LSAT: 100/600

RPD: 125/750

HAMR: 125/625

It has almost as much ammo as the LMGs, but much better accuracy and mobility and faster reload speeds. Plus the fact that it's a wall gun and can constantly buy more ammo makes it the best all round gun in the game in my opinion.

Edited by iFQ
  • Administrators

It's a fairly slow AR; that's why it gets such a higher boost. The damage output is pretty high but not quite there compared to the LMGs. I enjoy it because 1) it's a wall weapon 2) the mobility of carrying it around is easier to control 3) Double Tap II works like a charm on it. The AN is my go-to weapon in Die Rise because you really won't need to rush for ammo again if you're controlling your firing rate.