Can someone tall me what exactly NAV Tables/cards are for?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The nav card tables link the energy in the 3 towers of Tranzit, die rise, and buried into the mechanism control box in the courtroom in buried. 

By linking tranzit to die rise, die rise to buried, and buried to tranzit, and powering all three towers with a specific energy (richtofen or maxis) the energy can become mass controlled by maxis, who will sacrifice the world to open argartha, or richtofen who will possess samule and destroy what remains of maxis. 

Basically if you've ever used ender storage in mine craft mods, the nav cards simply tell the tower where the energy needs to go. 

The nav card tables link the energy in the 3 towers of Tranzit, die rise, and buried into the mechanism control box in the courtroom in buried. 

I have been following this story since Day 1, and know how all the major EEs go, and I've literally found out the purpose of the NAV Tables at this very moment. 9 months since the release of Buried, and I've just found that out. Thank you for educating an idiot.

I have been following this story since Day 1, and know how all the major EEs go, and I've literally found out the purpose of the NAV Tables at this very moment. 9 months since the release of Buried, and I've just found that out. Thank you for educating an idiot.

I'm not sure if this is any sort of confirmed piece of info, but i think it's a logical way of mocking me to explain it.  I literal terms, it just lights up the light bulbs on the courtroom box to activate the endgame.  Seems like a logical explanation for a physical purpose fr them though

It's not entirely useless.

Use it as a challenge and get both sides done, then as long as you can prove this with video or in-game photos (snap a picture or two with your phone of your world map select icons glowing the corresponding color), you'll get a medal from the medal request thread, located Here.